PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

you can't tell the sspl is an overlay bootloader you need to enter bootloader using the voldown + power method then look for the word cmonex (means unlocked) or 00000 (means locked)
Old 04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro2 touchpro, mogul, treo 650, samsung i500
Carrier: sprint

slimmkudy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
you can't tell the sspl is an overlay bootloader you need to enter bootloader using the voldown + power method then look for the word cmonex (means unlocked) or 00000 (means locked)
hey cornelious2 ive tryed the sprint relocker and it just shoots stright to 100% and the splash screen now is all white and it still shows cmonex on it any suggestions and will sprint void my warranty if it starts with a white splash screen with out the touch pro on it?
Old 05-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

no clue about sprint, but flashing stock one last time would fix the boot screen. as for the relocker, are you using the sspl to reach bootloader or are you using the button combination? (sspl is the right way)
Old 05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

helloagain is a n00b

I managed to unlock the phone and I tried to flash it with the Energy ROM. After flashing, it showed as successful so I soft reset it. Then the phone just keep on restarting. I tried again and it make no difference. What should I do? Thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
I managed to unlock the phone and I tried to flash it with the Energy ROM. After flashing, it showed as successful so I soft reset it. Then the phone just keep on restarting. I tried again and it make no difference. What should I do? Thanks
sounds like you used a rom made for a different model phone. flash the stock rom and try another rom.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-25-2010 at 04:24 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

the other thing try taking out the SD card when restarting, for some reason when I have a certain SD card in my phone, it will not boot up. (found that out after hard resetting a few times... LOL)
Old 06-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: T-Mobile

dcal272 is a n00b

Just got T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 couple of days ago, it being a CDMA unit, does eveything written here re: unlocking and flashing ROM also pertain to my T-Mobile Touch Pro 2? Thanks for help in advance!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcal272 View Post
Just got T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 couple of days ago, it being a CDMA unit, does eveything written here re: unlocking and flashing ROM also pertain to my T-Mobile Touch Pro 2? Thanks for help in advance!!
t-mobile is gsm. and this is the cdma touch pro section, not touch pro 2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
t-mobile is gsm. and this is the cdma touch pro section, not touch pro 2.
what he said, the concept should be similar but the files have been changed to protect the innocent.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Imunalia is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Imunalia

I had two cards both were formatted fat 32, one worked the 4gb one the other did not the 16 gb one. I suspect the boot loader has trouble adressing memory in cards over a certain size...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd