PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossXcalibur View Post
I really cannot express just how helpful this thread has been. It's revolutionized my experience with the Windows Mobile platform.
Glad I could help, that was the intent of the thread
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
bootloader meaning the tri coloed screen? if so, I click the vol down, power, and reset button.
then your not following the relocking instructions in the guide. use the SSPL-Manual.exe to enter bootloader and let me know if that changes your situation. I believe you are running into the overwrite protection built into cmonex's unlocker.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tazkaza is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I've run into a little problem, and I've tried to search the thread to no avail.

I'm trying to unlock my phone, so I followed the steps. I downloaded the proper unlocker and saved it to the right place. I downloaded the IMG file and saved it to the right place. When I click on the .exe, the bootloader loads and quickly says something like "No Image File". Is there something I'm doing wrong? Something I've forgotten?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

when you downloaded the file did you unzip it?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Lurker

tazkaza is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
when you downloaded the file did you unzip it?
Yep! Everything's unzipped! The .exe is on my phone and the IMG file is in the root of my sd card.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

have you flashed a rom before using that SD card? if what you tell me is correct (the image is named RAPHIMG.nbh, in the right location, sspl-manual.exe is on your phone) then my guess is that your SD card is not formatted correctly.

Last edited by cornelious2; 11-07-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:17 AM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
then your not following the relocking instructions in the guide. use the SSPL-Manual.exe to enter bootloader and let me know if that changes your situation. I believe you are running into the overwrite protection built into cmonex's unlocker.
Hi, I think im confussing myself. would you or someone please give me step by step instructions explaining on how to relock my phone please. thank you.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

that would be the first post lol.

step 1 flash the stock shipped(not dumped) rom onto your phone
step 2 download the sspl-manual.exe file linked here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1225521707

step 3 download the sprint relocker from the first post.
step 4 unzip sprintrelocker.zip and place the RAPHIMG.nbh file onto your sd card (on the root aka not in any folders)
step 5 place sspl-manual.exe onto your phones memort (not on the sd card)
step 6 click sspl-manual.exe to bring you into the bootloader (do not use vol down + power in this case)
step 7 press power to flash when prompted
At this point if you get a rom boot code error when trying to start your phone just flash the stock rom one more time.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Lurker

tazkaza is a n00b

Ahhhhhh! I formatted it to just plain-old FAT instead of FAT32. I never would've thought that was the problem. Thanks a bunch, everything works now!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 AM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
that would be the first post lol.

step 1 flash the stock shipped(not dumped) rom onto your phone
step 2 download the sspl-manual.exe file linked here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1225521707

step 3 download the sprint relocker from the first post.
step 4 unzip sprintrelocker.zip and place the RAPHIMG.nbh file onto your sd card (on the root aka not in any folders)
step 5 place sspl-manual.exe onto your phones memort (not on the sd card)
step 6 click sspl-manual.exe to bring you into the bootloader (do not use vol down + power in this case)
step 7 press power to flash when prompted
At this point if you get a rom boot code error when trying to start your phone just flash the stock rom one more time.
wow thank you, ill have to try this in the morning to see if it works it should cause I did not download the .exe file, im a moron. lol
once again thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd