PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

what that means is the bootloader cannot detect the file, so I go back to what I said earlier.

tripple check the name (if you renamed it on the phone you will not see the extension so it should just read RAPHIMG) there are a few exceptions to that.
if you really have it on the root of the card, the other two things to check is if you enabled card encryption, and lastly try reformatting the card. it may show up as fat 32 but sometimes the format gets corrupted.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jue_37 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

does anyone know if you can flash the telus radio using this sd method?

I have tried to no avail. I renamed the .nbh of the radio 1.11 to RAPHIMG.nbh and placed in SD Card root... in MY DEVICE i have copied SSPL-MANUAL.exe. I have tried entering bootloader thru TP's file explorer (double clicking sspl-manual.exe) and via volume down +power and i have not been given the opportunity to press POWER to flash.
I have formatted with fat32 numerous times and im not sure why my device wont flash. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
Old 08-04-2009, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jue_37 View Post
does anyone know if you can flash the telus radio using this sd method?

I have tried to no avail. I renamed the .nbh of the radio 1.11 to RAPHIMG.nbh and placed in SD Card root... in MY DEVICE i have copied SSPL-MANUAL.exe. I have tried entering bootloader thru TP's file explorer (double clicking sspl-manual.exe) and via volume down +power and i have not been given the opportunity to press POWER to flash.
I have formatted with fat32 numerous times and im not sure why my device wont flash. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
you can flash any of the radios via sd method. maybe you have file extensions hidden. try just naming the file to RAPHIMG

or...use this to format your card, then try it again. http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...geManager.aspx
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jue_37 is a n00b

thx for the timely response... i tried using nue rom storagemanger but it wont let me format because it says the sdcard is in use... i have soft reset and tried again and somehow somewhere my phone is accessing the card and wont let me format via storagemanager...

What exactly is the purpose for the SSPL.exe in the MYDEVICE... is it possible i have the wrong file in that location.. the .NBH is in the root of the SD card so I dont believe that is my problem.. TIA
Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

as for having the SSPL on your device, I just remember that being the way it worked for me when I came up with the process, your free to try putting it on your sd card and running it from there, but while I will try to help you, I am not responsible for any messed up phones/flashes etc.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started

Can someone point me in the right direction I've been unlock for a few months now , but my touch pro went swimming last week ..... anyway after drying it out 4 a week to my surprise it still works. But the charging port no longer recognizes anything (headphones, computer usb, charger nothing so I've purchased a charger and spare battery 2 keep me going. Long story short i now have work out a deal to exchange the phone with sprint but i cant re lock the phone it just keeps saying loading.... Ive already reloaded a signed sprint ROM via the SD card but trying the re locker is becoming a hassle try re locker don't work redo sprint ROM try re locker don't work redo sprint ROM etc. etc. please any info would be greatly appreciated Oh yeah my soft reset button doesn't work either

Last edited by Jackrm9; 08-05-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

loading the signed rom is the exact same process as flashing the relocker.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

you DON'T use the sspl when relocking just flash it like a rom
Old 08-05-2009, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

I was on Sprint but now I went to Cellular South. I want to unlock this phone and install a custom rom. I have not seen much talked about the cellular south touch pro. Can someone lead me in the right direction please.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

is cellular south cdma or gsm?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd