View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:38 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jue_37 View Post
does anyone know if you can flash the telus radio using this sd method?

I have tried to no avail. I renamed the .nbh of the radio 1.11 to RAPHIMG.nbh and placed in SD Card root... in MY DEVICE i have copied SSPL-MANUAL.exe. I have tried entering bootloader thru TP's file explorer (double clicking sspl-manual.exe) and via volume down +power and i have not been given the opportunity to press POWER to flash.
I have formatted with fat32 numerous times and im not sure why my device wont flash. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
you can flash any of the radios via sd method. maybe you have file extensions hidden. try just naming the file to RAPHIMG

or...use this to format your card, then try it again. http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...geManager.aspx