PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
dont know. im like a horder, i collect stuff i may need one day but dont need now lol. i havent launched wmwifirouter again since setting it up but i can tell you i just have a trial activation not a license key. im restarting again now trying to get bluetooth to fully restore again so i will check and tell you in about 10 minutes

do i need to install mortscript to run a mort script...i didnt think so...but it seems that you do
Old 03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Wi-Fi">
<characteristic type="access-point">
<characteristic type="your SSID">
<parm name="NetworkKey" value="your key"/>
<parm name="Authentication" value="0"/>
<parm name="Encryption" value="0"/>
<parm name="KeyIndex" value="1"/>
<parm name="KeyProvided" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="access-point">
<characteristic type="your SSID">
<parm name="NetworkKey" value="your key"/>
<parm name="Authentication" value="0"/>
<parm name="Encryption" value="0"/>
<parm name="KeyIndex" value="1"/>
<parm name="KeyProvided" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
can you please tell me how this works? that does not show where to put that info if i ran that as an xml??? ie no registry path or anything so if i execute this do i need to put in more info? also, my main thing i need is bluetooth to be fully backed up and restorable. is there a known way to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
do i need to install mortscript to run a mort script...i didnt think so...but it seems that you do
pretty sure. you can always uninstall it after the restore is done if you dont want it.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
can you please tell me how this works? that does not show where to put that info if i ran that as an xml??? ie no registry path or anything so if i execute this do i need to put in more info? also, my main thing i need is bluetooth to be fully backed up and restorable. is there a known way to do that?

pretty sure. you can always uninstall it after the restore is done if you dont want it.

oh for sure but if i dont need to install it in the first place...then bonus.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
Where do you put xcopyce.txt? in the folder with xcopyce.exe?
Yes, they both go in the root of your storage card. But xcopyce has to be executed from a directorywhich does not contain spaces, that is why I moved it from storage card to /Temp/ in my SDConfig.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

can anyone answer my mortscript question...does it need to be installed prior to a script excution or is it built into uc....or if some one knows if its built into mighty 4.16
Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no its not built into uc, clicking a mortscript without installing mortscript returns an error as there is no program assosciated with the .mscr file type, so yes it needs to be installed, and no it is not built into mightyrom
Old 03-30-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Would anyone have an answer to why certain cabs get deleted that are listed in my SDConfig.txt after a fresh flash?

I'm using bored's newest Kitchen, 1.3.1.B.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
Would anyone have an answer to why certain cabs get deleted that are listed in my SDConfig.txt after a fresh flash?

I'm using bored's newest Kitchen, 1.3.1.B.
just o clarify, you r sayin that they get deleted from the phone?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
just o clarify, you r sayin that they get deleted from the phone?
The cabs that are on my storage card that *do* get installed correctly are no longer on the card once the entire process is complete. It isn't every cab I install, and it is pretty consistently the same ones each time.

Some are tweaks, some are actual programs (Live Search being one).

It's really my first time taking advantage of the UC ability but it doesn't seem that difficult. I'm not sure what's going on.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

hmm, thats weird. i know that there is a tweak in advanced config that deletes cabs after they are installed. maybe you have that enabled

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development