PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lordrainkm is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
My clock is one hour behind after flashing this. When I adjust it, it stays right for a couple minutes but then auto adjusts and goes back 1 hour again. any ideas?
You probably need to change your time zone due to the touchflo 3d 2 timezone bug. Here's what you do:

Go to All Settings, then System tab, Clock & Alarms
Change the timezone to the correct one.

For me it put it in as GMT-5 Bogota, Lima and I had to change it to GMT-5 Eastern US (the difference is daylight savings time, which causes the clock problem).

The only problem is whenever you click on the clock on the home screen, it will revert. to get around this, I used the DisableWorldClock cab which I got from someone who posted it on here somewhere (either here or at XDA), I'll attach my copy of it. After you install this, clicking on the clock takes you to call history (which still has a tab for setting alarms), and does not reset your timezone. Mine has been working fine like this for a while.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: cab DisableWorldClock.cab (163.9 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

SupermanFTM is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I've attached a new show background on all pages that works with TF3D2.

The data problem is related to Bluetooth. If it is on, it kills the data connection. To fix, go into Settings|Connections Tab|Wireless LAN|Menu|WiFi|Network Adapters. For My netwoirk card connects to:, select "The Internet", then select Bluetooth PAN Driver and select "Use server-assigned IP address and press OK.

Not sure about losing the contents of the screen, off the edge, as I haven't come across that one, to be honest.

The bottom line is, currently ANY ROM with TF3D2 built in, is gonna be buggy, due to the TF3D2 port still being buggy. For me tho, TF3D2's look and feel and ease of use, plus the bug fixes posted here(and new themes and utility cabs), currently outweigh it's negatives, so I'm using it.
Thank you very much I actually managed to fix my internet problem in a different way(using MSL?) so that's not a problem. I'll have to reflash to see if I can adjust the other things to work, but maybe I'll give the newest ROM another try now. :P
Old 04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
You probably need to change your time zone due to the touchflo 3d 2 timezone bug. Here's what you do:

Go to All Settings, then System tab, Clock & Alarms
Change the timezone to the correct one.

For me it put it in as GMT-5 Bogota, Lima and I had to change it to GMT-5 Eastern US (the difference is daylight savings time, which causes the clock problem).

The only problem is whenever you click on the clock on the home screen, it will revert. to get around this, I used the DisableWorldClock cab which I got from someone who posted it on here somewhere (either here or at XDA), I'll attach my copy of it. After you install this, clicking on the clock takes you to call history (which still has a tab for setting alarms), and does not reset your timezone. Mine has been working fine like this for a while.

Hope this helps
I'm almost afraid to try this because I finally got my calendar straightened out from this damn time bug. It has been playing HAVOC with my calendar. Everytime the time gets off an hr, if I haven't changed it back, if I do something with an appointment, ALL my appointment become an hr off and I cannot get them to change back. Because, when I view them, they still show the RIGHT time when viewing the actual appointment, but show an hr early on the calendar's Day/week/month and TF3D2 main screen views. I end up having to delete them and resend them to my phone.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

fakeracer is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Doood!

You got this new TouchFlo rockin hard on your ROM.

Nice work,.bulletproof so far.

figured out that the backgroundforall mod seems to jack it up,.is there an alternative?

if no,.I can certainly live without it,.

thankz
Old 04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone post a link to the theme that juicy was thinking about defaulting to please
Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
anyone post a link to the theme that juicy was thinking about defaulting to please
It's in the original XDA-Developer's Rhodium port post. It's post #2...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
Old 04-02-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeracer View Post
Doood!

You got this new TouchFlo rockin hard on your ROM.

Nice work,.bulletproof so far.

figured out that the backgroundforall mod seems to jack it up,.is there an alternative?

if no,.I can certainly live without it,.

thankz

Here ya go, this worked for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco AllTabs_BGv2[1].2a.cab (357.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Almost a VIP

Anyone using Slingplayer on this ROM? I seem to be having occasional drops with it. Drops I've never had before(mainly was running MightyROM). I used to be able to watch for as long as I wanted to without issue. Now, on Juicy's latest ROM, it's random. Sometimes I can watch for a while and be ok, other times, it drops after a couple minutes.

What happens is, I'll be watching and then suddenly my screen goes black and everything stops. I have to press a button and the screen with come back with an error message from Slingplayer that it lost connection to the box.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

Im toying with the idea of trying this out but Ive got just a couple of questions before doing so.
  1. The contacts tab still only calls the main number right?
  2. Is the programs tab really slow and choppy? I tried the cab install of just TF3D2 from XDA and the program tab was extremely slow and choppy.
  3. Does TF3D2 restart alot by itself still?
  4. What other major bugs can I expect with the current build?
Thanks for any insight guys.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuffjthomas8946 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
Im toying with the idea of trying this out but Ive got just a couple of questions before doing so.
  1. The contacts tab still only calls the main number right?
  2. Is the programs tab really slow and choppy? I tried the cab install of just TF3D2 from XDA and the program tab was extremely slow and choppy.
  3. Does TF3D2 restart alot by itself still?
  4. What other major bugs can I expect with the current build?
Thanks for any insight guys.
I have Juicy's latest and mine is working without any errors. I use mine for personal and business a lot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development