View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
You probably need to change your time zone due to the touchflo 3d 2 timezone bug. Here's what you do:

Go to All Settings, then System tab, Clock & Alarms
Change the timezone to the correct one.

For me it put it in as GMT-5 Bogota, Lima and I had to change it to GMT-5 Eastern US (the difference is daylight savings time, which causes the clock problem).

The only problem is whenever you click on the clock on the home screen, it will revert. to get around this, I used the DisableWorldClock cab which I got from someone who posted it on here somewhere (either here or at XDA), I'll attach my copy of it. After you install this, clicking on the clock takes you to call history (which still has a tab for setting alarms), and does not reset your timezone. Mine has been working fine like this for a while.

Hope this helps
I'm almost afraid to try this because I finally got my calendar straightened out from this damn time bug. It has been playing HAVOC with my calendar. Everytime the time gets off an hr, if I haven't changed it back, if I do something with an appointment, ALL my appointment become an hr off and I cannot get them to change back. Because, when I view them, they still show the RIGHT time when viewing the actual appointment, but show an hr early on the calendar's Day/week/month and TF3D2 main screen views. I end up having to delete them and resend them to my phone.