PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

scarface7174 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

i'm no expert and I don't use sprint tv, but would the carrier fix posted by scuccia solve the problem? I'm thinking that if the ## commands don't work properly, and sprint tv is carrier specific, using the sprint carrier fix might solve both.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface7174 View Post
i'm no expert and I don't use sprint tv, but would the carrier fix posted by scuccia solve the problem? I'm thinking that if the ## commands don't work properly, and sprint tv is carrier specific, using the sprint carrier fix might solve both.
Nah, scuccia's fix just changed a registry setting to use phonecanvas.dll instead of dpext.dll. Haven't spent any time looking into it, but I expect it's related to the "Custom XIP for RAPH800 based on 2.01 Alltel ROM" update. But as I said, I haven't spent any time researching so I could be way off.

Great ROM Juicy! Very fast, very stable, a pleasure to use...as always!

Brian

Last edited by BrianPAdams; 07-13-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just ran into a strange problem with the WinMo locking program. When I try to lock the phone with the default display of the locking program it shows the lock at first, but when you put the phone to sleep and then wake it up again the lock is gone and touchflo is able to be used. The lock is still active though and you see it for a second before you see touchflo again while waking the phone up. Also the start button is locked out like it should be. When I changed the lock in settings to use the classic view and then locked it the program went into some cycle showing the lock and unlock screens making it unusable.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Since the locking (default) programs are having a big issue with 6.5 can those programs be pulled from the build or next build, because it nevers failed some one have to make a big deal about it, they just would not read if so they will find out not to use it....
just taughts
Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I read through this and MM threads on a daily basis and follow along for the most part and I haven't seen too much posted about it at all. Just pointing out that it was an issue in this build since I hadn't seen anyone mention it. Wasn't making a big deal about it, just explaining it. Thanks for playing though.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (FRESH!)

tripflex is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to tripflex

Anybody have a CAB that has the phone canvas from the last release? I like having the TALK button in the middle on the bottom for when i have my phone docked in my car....thanks!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

RougeFoxx I was not singling you out, at lease you mention something that no one else has said that they read before posting, but if I can remember it was mention when 6.5 droped the the lock program does not play right but some builders mention that it was for them so fort...
I have been on Juicy since 4.7 and always been up to date, to me 713z is a great platform just need to be massage to perfect, I dont kn ow if you need to massage it Juicy or not.
I don't know if Juicy needs some help with testing from individuals on other carriers....no offense just a suggestion. Just trying to help the best become PERFECTION.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
Nah, scuccia's fix just changed a registry setting to use phonecanvas.dll instead of dpext.dll.
I also reverted back two dlls of phone canvas...

ContactAssistDll.dll & phcanhtc.dll.

phcanhtc.dll was the fix for the phones options, but without ContactAssistDll.dll the dialer would revert back to the WM default dialer with funky coloring.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Lurker

maestro11 is a n00b

Another comment on the locking programs....Is there a good auto-lock working on 0713? I was using csdevctrl on 0527 and it worked flawlessly, but now I'm having the same issue with Manila popping up over the lock screen. Or if not, is there something I can install on top to get the old lock-screen back to work with csdevctrl? I noticed in the changelog something about going back to the classic lock screen. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Almost a VIP

also I have notice that when you delete the youtube folder from SD card and reset the folder comes back could that be the issue with youtube not playing??????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development