PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tway22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

I think I solved the problem with this. Under settings, communication, hit sittings-->phone and under services tab, go to time synchronization and hit "get settings...". Check the box and you should be set. I tried resetting my phone many times and the time seems to be correct all the time. Hope this helps
Old 04-03-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytv View Post
Without more details...uhhh...Ghosts?
Well my phone freezes, then when I soft reset w/ the button it hardresets my phone. I do notice that before its going to hardreset, my ram usage goes way up and all my program shortcuts no longer work(they don't go to where they are assigned) and I have programs missing from my all programs tab.

It started happening since the 25 build I think, and the problem seems to exist in every juicy6 build Ive used.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just out of curiousity,do u guys hard reset after u flash? And not clear storage I mean actually hard reset, cuz i been running Juicy 6 since the day it came out and havent experienced ANY of this,not even the clock issue and I use the alarm every day. Its just so weird how different phones react different ways. Then agan it could be programs added after flash i guess too.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
damnit, i just showed up to class a whole hour late thanks to my trusty Juicy 6 ROM.
just trying to do my best bro, NOBODY has this fixed. and its from files i didn't create.

choose manila 2 OR a working clock on the homescreen
Old 04-03-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hows the new rom coming Juicy, not that im in a rush to flash just curious. This rom has been flawless since the day it came out. I dont understand why I dont have that clock issue,very weird.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint

starkillers is a n00b

First of thanks for a great rom.... My first question is how do I get sprint tv to work on here? I have installed the proper cab but I get unable to connect error 7004 please try again later. Everything else is working fine. Also I tried to access the ## codes for example ##786# and with this rom I am unable to get this to work. Any clues as to why? I appreciate any and all help and please accept my apologies if this has been addressed before. Thanks
Old 04-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
First of thanks for a great rom.... My first question is how do I get sprint tv to work on here? I have installed the proper cab but I get unable to connect error 7004 please try again later. Everything else is working fine. Also I tried to access the ## codes for example ##786# and with this rom I am unable to get this to work. Any clues as to why? I appreciate any and all help and please accept my apologies if this has been addressed before. Thanks
you need the dcd sprint carrier cab, install that and you ## codes will work
http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=carriers%2F
Old 04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint

starkillers is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
you need the dcd sprint carrier cab, install that and you ## codes will work
http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=carriers%2F

thanks so much for the help... any luck with sprint tv working?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
thanks so much for the help... any luck with sprint tv working?
your welcome, nope, no tv, i don't think anyone has it working, navigation works though
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

wlin1998 is just getting started

Ringtone problem is, unfortunately, still there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development