PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Am I your FAVOURITE chef?

Let me know it

...Mighty is starting to catch up :P

Mighty is now winning. Show Juicy your love and vote if you haven't.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:29 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Voted a while ago. of course no questions for who

Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Does this mean you have seen said changelog? Or are you basing that off of the amount of time spent on J8?

dwizzy130
He sent me a text file of the change log that I'm sure he'll be posting it here, but he isn't done

He likes to tease.... ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
First i have to ask....are there any juicy themes for his roms? i think having themes to his rom is the only advantage mighty has over juicy because i havent found any themes browsing. but juicy u still have my vote....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
That depends on what type of theme you mean?
He has his own custom TSK theme that is black with the touchflo3d green highlights... Other than that:
dwizzy130
^^^
That custom .tsk, I drew up for him with his guidance of exactly what he wanted... Themes are a easy thing to do once they're started... If Juicy wanted themes by me, then he knows where to find me, it's not like we don't talk anyways.. I would just need his entire TF2 manila files for editing, and for his 6.5 themes, those I make from scratch, but that's entirely up to him...

Last edited by LilRico; 06-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by klone9d6r View Post
hey juicy i dont thik this is a ROM issue but i been trying to edit the word START and also the START ICON in J7 rom and iv been un successfull in my attempts.. iv been able to do this to other 6.1-6.5 roms as seen here
Code:
http://www.smartphonejunkie.com/showthread.php?t=180132&highlight=start+icon
i tryd renaming the shellres.dll.0409.mui but nothing all that happens is the start menu gets disabled and im forced to hard reset my device. any clues what i could be doing wrong? or is it something in the rom ?? thanx in advanced.

didnt mean to crap ur post with my link but it was to show im not a noob
That's odd. Are you editing the mui file directly from the rom or some generic one? Use RomExtractor to pull the shellres from the rom and edit it, worked great for me, I have no start text.

Also, if you cab up a change like that instead of directly copying it and it doesnt work, you can connect via ActiveSync and uninstall the cab without having to go into the start menu, soft reset and it's back to normal
Old 06-14-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

sephiroth_4 is just getting started

juicy vote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I have a question from reading in this thread and others.
"Why are alot of individuals harping on the Programs tab with TF3D2 and Windows 6.5"
I am just asking cause when you hit the start menu there is your programs? Just my question just does not makes sense too me.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:43 PM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
That custom .tsk, I drew up for him with his guidance of exactly what he wanted... Themes are a easy thing to do once they're started... If Juicy wanted themes by me, then he knows where to find me, it's not like we don't talk anyways.. I would just need his entire TF2 manila files for editing, and for his 6.5 themes, those I make from scratch, but that's entirely up to him...
I would love to see themes for Juicy's roms. Icing on top of the cake.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:47 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

since i dont have my desktop here ( back at my house in the states) all i use is my laptop...i use a wireless card and it can be slow at home...

where i am right now im getting great signal..... it would be great to download Juicy 8 now
Old 06-14-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

I too have just lubricated my pipe and it's ready for the download of Juicy8 RTM.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:05 PM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I have a question from reading in this thread and others.
"Why are alot of individuals harping on the Programs tab with TF3D2 and Windows 6.5"
I am just asking cause when you hit the start menu there is your programs? Just my question just does not makes sense too me.
For me, there are a few programs that I access frequently or need to access quickly and having the programs tab helps with that. Especially since the 6.5 start menu got rid of the recently used programs list and I have 19 apps and 19 games install in my sdconfig.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development