PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
What theme are u using?
here ya go, the only this i dont like about this theme is that call history was removed from the home tab, apparently later this week he has 5.1 coming out which has a call history tab INSIDE when you tap on the clock

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470011
Old 03-31-2009, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i tried that theme... some time ago and it killed my start button... is this still the case... kills the launch programs start button function... when i pressed the start button it did nothing
Old 03-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i tried that theme... some time ago and it killed my start button... is this still the case... kills the launch programs start button function... when i pressed the start button it did nothing
i used 2 cabs after install, the first one for the old start menu (which is in this thread) and the other adds the programs tab back in. my start button works fine, had issues getting to anything with the new start menu, stubborn i guess!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp

npatel1471 is a n00b

Does anyone else experience a lag in loading messages in the new texting interface.... it takes sometime to load people i text a lot in there.... any fixes or is it just me?
Old 03-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by npatel1471 View Post
Does anyone else experience a lag in loading messages in the new texting interface.... it takes sometime to load people i text a lot in there.... any fixes or is it just me?
Are your texting folders too full, i.e. overloaded. Threaded texts take a lot more io and cpu to maintain.
Just an idea. I keep my folders fairly lean.

tsp
Old 03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cbus is keeping up the good workcbus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
nope, no problems, did the same thing, data was fine, just no ## codes, this fixes it
You have been "Thanked" sir...that did the trick!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

how does this compare to 4.7 on benchamark?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Alltel

wentzeric is a n00b
Exclamation Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

One thing though. on the start menu how do u get rid of those shortcuts defaulted on there...besides that this rom is balla!=D>
Old 03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
how does this compare to 4.7 on benchamark?
I was a HUGE fan of 4.7 but this one is quite a bit faster. I benchmark every rom I install with VSBenchmark and this is the highest scoring rom available to date.... NO OFFENSE TO OTHER CHEFS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

scarface7174 is just getting started

Before I am pelted with stones, I have tried searching, but still have not found a definitive answer. I've noticed that switching from mike's to juicy's rom, the fast charging driver is either not present or somehow deactivated. I tether with my laptop quite a bit throughout the day, and using the ac adapter is not usually not an option while i'm out. I've noticed without the fast charging via usb, there is a battery input of around 430/440mA and while the internet is active an output of 330-490mA. I end up with almost no battery left at the end of the day, or it will die completely unless i find an plug for the travel charger. Under any other circumstances, I would just flash back to mike's or another rom, but I am REALLY liking this particular and I'd rather not change it for now (at least until juicy's next release)

EDIT: I did see that stroh had a cab available at one point in time when I searched, but he ended up taking it down.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development