PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn89 View Post
Hey Juicy, any ETA for the new release, the rom is awesome but the ringtone corruption and camera bugs are bothering me on an otherwise great rom. Thanks for all the hard work.
tonight or tomorrow.

i want to be absolutely positive in regards to the ringer issues. so far everything is working GREAT.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznut2 View Post
Hey juicy, was wondering if your gonna be adding the new tachi cabs to your next release if you hadn't already? if not im sure you have a good reason why not.

Also any luck on getting a fully working voice command cooked in? it wouldn't be a problem to install a cab, but every version i have tried on every 6.5 rom i tried i haven't been able to get the headphone button to initiate the voice command and notifications don't work. but, its just might be a 6.5 problem and ill have to deal with it. a response from anyone that might know a fix is greatly appreciated.

thanks
It's been cooked in since 6-series. I'm pretty on the ball in terms of new packages.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
I went back 10 or 11 pages with no answer found. You mentioned before you will release Version 7 to the Diamond group as well. Is that still the plan or have you changed your mind?
there are bugs in the current release that i would like to have solved before i BEGIN to start the diamond dev.

hang in there guys.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imchristchild is a n00b

This rom is off the hook i appreciate the fact that you cooked in touch pro 2 i have yet to have any issues with this brew you have put it together well ....... my question is when can i look forward to the final brew of this ... i cant waite ..... you guys here at ppc geeks have me feeling like a crack head .........alll the work your guys put in is much appreciated!!!! "CHRISTCHILD" I WANNA INSTALL THE BREW JUICY 8 NEXT

Last edited by imchristchild; 04-22-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'll add a little bit because I don't remember reading it - another bug-ish thing related to the ringtone.

Now, when the phone gets the ringtone bug (seems to be pretty frequent lately, I'm talking within an hour of uptime guaranteed), no other notification sounds will play - no text sounds, no e-mail sounds, etc. The device will still play sound itself, but the notifications won't. While it's bugged, if you go to sounds & notifications and have it try to play a sound, it won't play anything. If you tap OK, it will think for a little while then just reset everything on the sounds & notifications screen to be just as if you had opened it, you can't close it.

I don't know, not vital to say, and probably will be fixed with the sound corruption fix, but if anyone else is experiencing it, it's "normal" for right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

imchristchild is a n00b
Talking Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

GUYS IM VERY MUCH INTO THIS BREW THING NOW I ENJOY THIS SITE A LIL TO MUCH BUT TO THE COOKERS LIKE JUICY, STICKY, MIGHTY MIKE , COPPER ,LIL RICO . AND OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP FOR TESTING VARIOUS THINGS THAT U KNOW WON'T KEY WORD WON'T BRICK MY PHONE ..... AND ILL TRY THEM I REALLY COULD GET USE TO THIS TYPE OF JOB IF I COULD LEARN THE LINGO AND GET SOME GREAT EXPERIANCE FROM THE BEST THIS SITE HAS TO OFFER .... MAN I LEARNED SO SO MUCH N THIS LITTLE TIME ... A VERY FAST LEARNER... THANKS IN ADVANCE CONTACT ME AT IMCHRISTCHILD@YAHOO.COM IF NEEDED ..... GOD BLESS.=D>
Old 04-22-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pjf357 is keeping up the good workpjf357 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by imchristchild View Post
GUYS IM VERY MUCH INTO THIS BREW THING NOW I ENJOY THIS SITE A LIL TO MUCH BUT TO THE COOKERS LIKE JUICY, STICKY, MIGHTY MIKE , COPPER ,LIL RICO . AND OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP FOR TESTING VARIOUS THINGS THAT U KNOW WON'T KEY WORD WON'T BRICK MY PHONE ..... AND ILL TRY THEM I REALLY COULD GET USE TO THIS TYPE OF JOB IF I COULD LEARN THE LINGO AND GET SOME GREAT EXPERIANCE FROM THE BEST THIS SITE HAS TO OFFER .... MAN I LEARNED SO SO MUCH N THIS LITTLE TIME ... A VERY FAST LEARNER... THANKS IN ADVANCE CONTACT ME AT IMCHRISTCHILD@YAHOO.COM IF NEEDED ..... GOD BLESS.=D>

Lol nice enthusiasm please turn off the caps.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:22 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

RZO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
tonight or tomorrow.

i want to be absolutely positive in regards to the ringer issues. so far everything is working GREAT.
AS happy as i am to read this i am also mad! now im back to checking this damn thread every five minutes.....THANKS JUICY!.. hey never got the ringer bug, i did get the cam bug, and i got the text freezing thingy....if all are fixed on this next release imma download and never check this thread again....U GOT ME FEENIN FOR ROMS......now that makes 2 juicy things that make me happy....
Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZO View Post
AS happy as i am to read this i am also mad! now im back to checking this damn thread every five minutes.....THANKS JUICY!.. hey never got the ringer bug, i did get the cam bug, and i got the text freezing thingy....if all are fixed on this next release imma download and never check this thread again....U GOT ME FEENIN FOR ROMS......now that makes 2 juicy things that make me happy....
hahahahahaha. lmao
Old 04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there any chance that you will NOT include the HTC dialer in the next release?...this ROM would be perfect without it....it is only causing problems with 6.5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development