PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 12:16 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
Wow, you must have a huge number of posts per page set. For me that was 10 pages ago! I checked about 6 and figured there was nothing.

Thanks!
Oh... lol... yeah sorry... I got a big monitor, so I have the post counts to 40 per page... I'm sorry... I totally forgot I had it like that....
Old 04-11-2009, 01:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

compuw22c is just getting started

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone that may still have a copy repost the older 090328H version? I did find the old rapidshare link but they say its been removed. I was running that version (didn't save it, DOH) and just upgraded to 0406H and am now having problems with system seven (push e-mail service) as well as my auto-rotation via g-sensor not working on my today screen. I have tried both redownloading, hard resetting, reflashing (sd card and USB) in various combinations (0406H that is) and orders to no avail. That all being said, this must stand clear:

Thanks again Juicy for all your Hard Work. It clearly stands out in the crowd of Roms.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone tell me what I need to check(registry wise) to get the TFLO3D to auto rotate. It rotates when I pull the key board out but thats it.

Thanks
Old 04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

I havent been reading messages here the past few days and I just wanted to tell Juicy and all, the latest version of this has been running great! Been using it now longer then any other ROM ever. minor minor issues found. If you record video in portrait, when you play it back it's sideways. BATTERY LIFE IS INCREDIBLE. I used to recharge for 2 hours at work because I would be down to 30% by 1pm at work. Now it's 70% without any recharge. I'm using Exchange sync constantly updating contacts, email, cal.

I'm afraid to switch to anything else even though i wanted to try the new cooper collaberation, but it's just so good.. THANKS AGAIN for hanging in and tweakin'
Old 04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
So I just benched a new test build based on 6.5 (VSBench2007)

JuicyNEW - 2758
Juicy 6 - 2694
Copper - 2492
Nice. Looking forward to JuicyNEW.

I swapped to Copper from 090406H just to try out 6.5 + the Titanium interface, but I definitely have noticed that my phone has frozen up once or twice. I miss the stability and speed of J6, but I'll probably wait until JuicyNEW for my next flash.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
This is still my main ROM. It is still faster (yes benchmarks prove it) than copper.

There's alot of things I need to evaluate for the next release. I'll need to figure out how many htc apps i will be leaving in and what will get chucked... i.e. is there a real need for htcmenuenhancements, enlargettitlebar, manila, etc.

I'm thinking the next version may not have Manila..... leave it up to the user to choose from TProManila, XBMod Manila, or just stock 6.5 GUI.
Juicy if you are gonna give a completely clean version, then please consider a perfected, updated version that includes TF3D-2. I tried installing it on a diff clean version and I couldnt get a couple tabs to work and it was soo much work. There are so many cabs needed to install and fix it. Anyways I love your roms and really would like a perfected version that builds on your last build. I think that it would be fine to have both 6.5 and TF3D-2 also. Thanks again man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

lblacklol is a n00b

So Im new to the flashing game, had my TP for 3 or so months, just tried my first rom flash today to MightyRom. Im on it now, but it was a memory hog at the time bc I didnt know about the pagepool tweak.

I tried juicy 6 and loved the look but since I'm on a Verison phone it just killed the memory, 85% with TF3D on off of a clean soft reset.

Can I use the pagepool tweak on juicy to flash it to get the same type of performance help as I did on Mighty? Is there anything else I can do on Juicy to make it Verizon TP friendly?
Old 04-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblacklol View Post
So Im new to the flashing game, had my TP for 3 or so months, just tried my first rom flash today to MightyRom. Im on it now, but it was a memory hog at the time bc I didnt know about the pagepool tweak.

I tried juicy 6 and loved the look but since I'm on a Verison phone it just killed the memory, 85% with TF3D on off of a clean soft reset.

Can I use the pagepool tweak on juicy to flash it to get the same type of performance help as I did on Mighty? Is there anything else I can do on Juicy to make it Verizon TP friendly?
Look at post 1253 I believe it is. The dude tried the fix about the page pool but it didn't work for him. I believe that the verizon Touch Pro is a killer BC of this. But try it and see.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

lblacklol is a n00b

Thanks, Ill give it a shot. More and more I wish I had done more research or at the time knew what I should have been looking for when I bought this phone. I love it to death, but would have liked to get a Sprint version migrated to Verizon. This ram issue is a killer.

*edit*

Looks like really theres no good way about it. I guess I have to try another rom, disappointing bc it looks like Juicy is awesome. Oh well, chained to big red I stay.

Last edited by lblacklol; 04-11-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Almost a VIP

I understand! The titan I had before the pro had such little ram it was crazy!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development