PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 12:57 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant516 View Post
I'm trying the Juicy 6 now- enjoying the Manilla 2! Fantastic support for Landsscape- seems very user intuitive.

Data is constantly messing up on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro. It connected for a few minutes after a hard reset, then all of a sudden seems to stop without much reason.
Obviously I can't 'update profile' from the control panel-
hell, even when I type ##DATA# in the dialer it looks like EPST is starting and then immediately stops.

Is there any solution to these data issues?
I've hard reset a few times now but it seems to keep coming up.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
Additionally, there's a bug where when bluetooth is on, your data won't work (the bluetooth adapter has a self-assigned IP address). Look earlier in the thread for the solution.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

slag02 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

It Looks as if I am currently on Juicy6 090328H

Is it recommended that I upgade to 090406, I am very pleased with 090328H
Thanks in advance for all the help
and Major Props to you Juicy!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

a little bit off topic but if you are sick of the 3rd degree burns on your hands from holding your tp while its plugged in, you may want to try the new radio here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63970

im in the detroit area, and the data seems a bit faster and the heat, oh my, i can hold my phone! i had a small issue getting a gps lock after the new radio, but after a soft reset, it was almost instant
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

Ok, so when I click on a text message in the touch flo messaging tab, it crashes. Is there any way to have it take me to the chat? like normal manilla?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: sprint

kiemo is a n00b

I hope a reasonable worldclock fix comes along soon... really missing the alarm clock. Thank you for all your hard work and devotion, Juicy. I hope your family and friends get similar treatment
Old 04-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: cingular

aznajoe is a n00b

Does anyone have the problem I am running into? i was running Juicy 6 Build 090406H Then I ran a PRL update and it reset my data profile for sprint on my HTC pro and changed my MSL number. I was able to retrive my MSL number using GETSPC however I'm still not able to get internet on my sprint HTC PRO and the MSL number sprint has is totally different from the one it is set on currently. Please PM me if you can help Thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jaytv is becoming a great contributor

Are you sure it was a PRL not a PRI update? Was the program you used in the connections tab? Your only hope with this AFAIK is to do a ##RTN#, (make sure you know your MSID and MDN) which to access you may have to install the sprint carrier cab, and then enter ##(your previous MSL). Reprogram the phone. I would ask Sprint to walk me through this unless you are very experienced. Once you have ##code access, I would leave off the rest about any custom roms when speaking with Sprint. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

sodde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytv View Post
Are you sure it was a PRL not a PRI update? Was the program you used in the connections tab? Your only hope with this AFAIK is to do a ##RTN#, (make sure you know your MSID and MDN) which to access you may have to install the sprint carrier cab, and then enter ##(your previous MSL). Reprogram the phone. I would ask Sprint to walk me through this unless you are very experienced. Once you have ##code access, I would leave off the rest about any custom roms when speaking with Sprint. Good luck.
Same happened to me with previous release when I did a PRI update (I assume that's what you did). The sprint tech had to walk me thru manually inputting the espt data. I noted it all for the future.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

that happened to me as well, but i ended up doing ##RTN# for a factory reset. i flashed a stock rom prior, and it reprogrammed itself after the reset. the data connection has been working great ever since.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiemo View Post
I hope a reasonable worldclock fix comes along soon... really missing the alarm clock. Thank you for all your hard work and devotion, Juicy. I hope your family and friends get similar treatment
It's coming but it's gonna be a bit. The current version of the port cannot be patched, according to Xboxmod. However, from what I read last night, HTC has put out a new version of TF3D2 that corrects most, if not all of the issues. Xboxmod is porting it, but it will take a little bit of time.

See here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...96#post3587796

As an FYI, use ssMaHo and patch in something like G-Alarm, so when you click the clock, it runs G-Alarm instead of the world clock/alarm. That's what I did and it works great.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 04-08-2009 at 08:17 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development