PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this idea?
Good idea 22 26.51%
Could work, let's give it a shot 44 53.01%
Bad idea/Won't work/Don't bother 17 20.48%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Sprint

MaskedLion is keeping up the good workMaskedLion is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Review/Rating Thread Idea

you're right, I didn't.

Last edited by MaskedLion; 02-07-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Since the poll is looking in favor of at least giving this a shot, I have written up a very very rough draft.

Here is the upload of the rough draft for the cooks who have replied to this idea and shown their support. The file is password protected, those needing the password have been provided with it. We will post the thread when we are ready to reveal it to the world. It still far off so don't expect anything for a few days.

If any other cooks are interested, let me know and we can catch you up and add you to the thread and provide you the password.

Coz or other mods, if you would like the password to the file, let me know and I will send it to you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROM Thread.rar (11.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey xweaponx, sorry to leave you out of the loop, I'll send you the password to view it as it is right now, and then update it to have your info as well later tonight hopefully.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:50 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedLion View Post
It is this exact attitude/ego that should be guarded against, not the person who is trying to understand but the person who is trying to prevent understanding and colaborative discussion. I didn't realize I had to be a "ROM Developer" to join this community, at least that wasn't on the TOS. I thought this was more about making the most out of our devices, and since "the most" means something different to almost everyone it is important to identify what "the most" is in each of the different ROMs. If they aren't different, then why do we have more than one?? What is your fear? That other's ROMs will be more along the lines of what the majority is seeking?
This is not meant to be an attack on you jak, it is just your view of a ROM comparison thread that is shared by others that I don't understand. No I don't think that everyone should have to flash every ROM out there, just to understand what they are like. There is a risk to flashing, or else why would every ROM maker put the "What you do to your device is your problem" line in their thread?
you did not read my post right
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
you did not read my post right
Of course not. Like Cozboogie, his interest is in getting a ROM fix with the least effort. Providing an area conducive to raising the next generation of cookers is somewhere way down the list of priorities.

Personally, I fail to see how the goal will be met for any length of time with the proposed solution. You are going to essentially get post#1 from anyone participating and add a bunch of administrative overhead. Maybe if you changed the goal to creating a template for post #1s to follow.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Latest version for the cooks

Added conflipper and xweaponx
Links are now active.
Limited change log notes to past 3 updates
Updated MightyROM to version 4.9.4

If you want anything changed, wording, links, name, colors, etc. Just let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROM Thread.rar (7.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Indie; 02-07-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indie View Post
Latest version for the cooks

Added conflipper and xweaponx
Links are now active.
Limited change log notes to past 3 updates
Updated MightyROM to version 4.9.4

If you want anything changed, wording, links, name, colors, etc. Just let me know.
This looks great bro!!

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:45 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Great idea...

Old 02-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Chef's please check your PMs for updated information.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here is the post as it stands right now. Obviously it is far come being completed and we are far from starting it on it's own thread. Just letting everyone know how it looks so that I can get feedback and suggestions. Right now the direction of this thread has steered from being a rating/review thread and more of a ROM information thread. The chefs and myself felt it would be better to get a good foundation of information built first, and then slowly transition unbias fair postitive opinions into the thread. This will be done over a substantial length of time and very carefully.

Right now the feature table is incomplete, it will be completed soon. I need all chefs to read their pm's and provide me with the info I asked for please. I also need suggestions on how to present this thread as well. I'm new here myself so don't know all the tricks that a post allows. I.E. Can the code field be made larger? I will probably make a image of the table as well soon, so that it can be seen all at once with little need to scroll.

On my IMMEDIATE to do list are
update SSK information for new 1.5 Final
Give feature table a header
Overall filling in of missing info

Anyways, here it is, please leave positive and constructive feedback

Indie

Code:
  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |             |           |                     |               |            |            ||
||    Chef    |    Rom     |  Version  |  Build   |  GSM/CDMA  |   ROM   |  Project  |  Carriers   |    UC     |    Presentation     | Memory In Use |   Unique   |   Minor    ||
||    Name    |    Name    |  Number   |  Number  |            |  State  |   State   |  Supported  |  Support  |                     |   At Start Up |  Features  |   Issues   ||
||============|============|===========|==========|============|=========|===========|=============|===========|=====================|===============|============|============||
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |             |           | TF3d HD- Neon Theme |               | Loaded w/  | Few places ||
||   KevanK   |KK's Loaded |    1.5    |  21009   |    CDMA    | Stable  |  Ongoing  |     All     |    Yes    | Clear flip clock w/ |     84.75     | apps and   | where color||
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |             |           | White #, Black S2A  |               |   Games    |inconsistant||
||============|============|===========|==========|============|=========|===========|=============|===========|=====================|===============|============|============||
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |             |           |                     |               |            |            ||
|| Mightymike | MightyROM  |   4.9.4   |  20764   |    CDMA    | Stable  |  Ongoing  |     All     |    Yes    |                     |               |            |            ||
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |   Verizon   |           |                     |    Varies     |            |            ||
||  Scrosler  |    SSK     |    1.5    |  21109   |    CDMA    | Stable  |  Ongoing  |   Sprint    |    Yes    |                     | depending on  |            |            ||
||            |            |           |          |            |         |           |Others Unsure|           |                     |  ROM Package  |            |            ||

MERDIN’s ROM v3.4

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | Dark Blue Manila Add-On | Homepage

"If your looking for a loaded ROM with speed, and stability, then Merdin's Rom is the way to go." ~Merdinh~

Code:
2-1-2009
V3.4

New Manilla
fixed weather text, and size
Fixed Voice Command erro, Now fully works
fixed Ringtone issue
fixed youtube
fixed Sounds tab now shows everything
updated explorer softkey to resco explorer
Reverted to Build 20954
More accurate battery % left
Fixed Teeter Vibrations its now located in Programs, and not games
Removed JetCet Print
Removed Klaxon
Removed flip it
Added bluetooth switch
Added new speaker icon in taskbar
Removed red curtains
Updated Tweaks, added more
New calender icon in touchflo
Updated Slide to Unlock with fix

1-25-2009
v3.3

Manilla updates
Fixed youtube app
Fixed Taskbar, now back in rom
Updated theme
updated windows player skin
added Icontacts with tweaks 
updated streaming media
added new subfolders in programs
New Custom program launcher mcenter
New custom Keyboard
Fixed opera lag
Fixed opera landscape re run
Added back df taskmanager
updated Bluetooth Explorer
Added Flip IT
updated Codecs
Updated phone canvas
Updated Manilla Tabs
added new 3d battery
Fixed keyboard lag
updated splash
added Agps settings
Updated Build to 21109.6.1.0
changed manilla clock
new bootloader
updated tweaks
updated manilla highlights
updated startMenu + highlights
added back jetcet print
added back phm RegEdit

1-21-2009
v3.2

Fixed Opera Mobile issue
Removed custom toolbar
Fixed font issue on home page
fixed keyboard popup issue
edited Registry entries.

Scrosler's SSK 1.2

ROM Thread | Download Version 1.2 | Download Version 1.5 Beta 2 | Homepage

"A fast and stable ROM. Thats all there is to say." ~Scrosler~

Code:
I made three variations of the ROM to try to suite all needs!
All ROM's have the following in common:

*Keep your custom EPST settings. Safe for Non Verizon branded phones!
*No longer have lllboredlll GPS Fix V2 although it is still 100% compatible!!
*If you have the lllboredlll GPS fix it will continue to work. 
If you dont have the GPS Fix its fully compatible! Go get your GPS working now!
*Built on CE OS 5.2.21109 Build 21109.1.6.0 - Hybrid XIP shows as CE OS 19997
(Or something!)
*9 meg page pool vs 6 meg stock page pool.
*No UI Tweaks or graphic changes. Although they can be found in SSK Online!
*UC AutoRun Capable!
*SSK Online! Rev 0
*You Tube from Diamond ROM 2.00 - Thanks Conflipper and Juggalo!
*HTC Network Plug In
*GPS tools 

Here are the variations in ROM choices:
Scott's Choice Edition - Designed for the Speed Freak / Power User
Removed HTC Keyboard, Large Start Menu, Large Title bar, HTC Scrolling (uses Microsoft 
standard scrolling.)
This ROM will have the most free RAM and will be the fastest due to the stripping of 
all the HTC bloat.

Standard Edition- Designed for the user who wants primarily a 
stock ROM with the added speed of a custom ROM
99.99% Stock
Nothing else to say

Deluxe Edition - Designed for users that want a ROM with a 
good assortment of extra's
The apps on here are designed to show you what this baby can do! These were all hand 
picked by me. These are the apps everyone downloads when they first get there TouchPro, 
trust me!
Sensor Apps - Diamond Hologram, Gyrator, Seismo, G-Light, Klaxon Alarm Clock
Utilities - Advanced Config 3.3, Diamond tweak .5.3, Glossy Black Bars, 
nueFonts with extra fonts, Sprite Back Up, Diamond TF3D Config .6.7
GPS - Live Search, Google Maps, HTC GPS Tool, HTC Quick GPS

Ivan's Sprint ROM 1.8

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | Sprint CAB Add-on | Donate

Code:
Download Ivan's Rom v1.7 Black

RELEASE 
1/28/2009
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ]Updated "Phonecanvas"="3_40_32288_1"
[ ]Updated "StreamingMedia"="3_0_18221528_00"
[ ]Updated "AutoShortcut"="1_1_1_0"
[ ]Updated "CommManager"="2_7_5_0"
[ ]Updated "AutoRun"="4_31_6_2"
[ ]Updated "RandomAccess"="4_1_18222125_0"
[ ]Updated "AudioBooster"="2_0_18192227_0"
[ ]Updated "HTCMessage"="1_73_3_371"
[ ]Updated "WLANSettings"="2_4_1_0"
[ ]Updated "Dshow"="2_00_081111_0"
[ ]Updated "ConcurrenceMgr"="1_2_18192826_0000"
[ ]Updated "YouTube"="1_6_1822_2028"
[ ]Updated "AudioManager_Eng"="1_6_18221325_0"
[ ]Updated "HTCUtil"="2_38_0_0"
[ ]Updated "USBtoPC_exe"="1_20_0_0"
[ ]Updated "USBToPCPopUp"="2_2_18183126_0"
[ ]Updated "RSSHub"="2_1_1_1077"
[ ]Updated "BTFtp"="1_2_33309_91"
[ ] Updated ROM date 01/20/09
[ ] Updated ROM version in boot screen
[ ] Changed to CE OS 5.2.20764 (Build 20769) (testing waters)

Download Ivan's Rom v1.6 Black

RELEASE 
1/19/2009
[#] Build 20769
[+] nuepackageinstaller
[-] removed comic sans font and revert to stock
[#] ROM date updated
[#] Rom version on start up updated

Download Ivan's Rom v1.5 Black

RELEASE 
1/11/2009

[+] Social Networks with facebook thanks mike
[+] changed font on TF3D only
[#] updated manila to add profile tab
[#] fixed menu option on messages tf3d

MightyMike's Mighty ROM 4.9.4 Blackout Edition

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | MightyROM Essentials Add-Ons | Profile

"MightyROM is intended to be a 100% STABLE Release. The direction of this rom is to provide a full working release for every day use, limiting the number of flashes per week." ~Mightymike~

Code:
MightyROM
Version 4.9.4 Telus | Sprint | Alltel | MTS | Cricket | Bell Mobility |Cellular South | Verizon
( S e r v e r - 1  P r o v i d e d   B y   C e d o N u l l i ) 
( S e r v e r - 2  P r o v i d e d   B y   P y r o t e c h - T o t a l G a m e r )
( S e r v e r - 3  P r o v i d e d   B y   L i l R i c o )
( S e r v e r - 4  P r o v i d e d   B y   S t e v e d U S A )

I would like to ask everyone, after you have downloaded your rom,
please proceed to ANY post from Lil Rico and click THANKS!!!!!
He definitely did quite the job with customizations. Show Some Support! :)

Thank you 

- Mike

Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.9.4 - CedoNulli Mirror
Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.9.4 - PyroTech Mirror
Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.9.4 - LilRico Mirror
Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.9.4 - StevedUSA Mirror

MightyROM 4.9.4 - TOUCHPRO EDITION
[ # ] Complete Manila Overhaul By Lil Rico!
[ # ] Manila CFC Patched (Improves Manila Speed + Reduces Files By 6MB)
[ # ] Lil Rico Black Focus Highlights (Green Highlights Removed)
[ # ] Lil Rico Black Focus Communications Manager
[ # ] Lil Rico Custom Volume Control (Metallic/Black Gradients)
[ # ] Lil Rico Custom Black Microsoft Keyboard
[ # ] Added - MightyMike BLACKOUT Customization
Includes BLACK Slide 2 Answer + Black Call Log Upon Flash
Can be removed from Add/Remove Programs (Reverts To White)
[ # ] Updated - Manila Engine (Touch HD Engine)
[ # ] Added - HD People Tab In TouchFlo3D
[ # ] Updated - Google Maps With Latitude Support
[ # ] Added - Hardware Keyboard Registry Tweaks
[ # ] Reverted - Opera 9.5.15316

MightyROM 4.9.3 - TOUCH PRO EDITION
[ # ] Massive OS Speed Improvements
[ # ] Sprint PowerDeck = TouchPRO *MerdinH Saves The Day!!!!!*
[ # ] New IE6 Package *Thanks MerdinH*
[ -- ] Telus Carrier Settings
[ + ] Sprint Carrier Settings / MightyMike Custom Build
--------Compatible with all carriers, although build to provide many sprint specific settings
[ + ] HTorch 3.2
[ + ] Opera Mobile 9.5.15455
[ -- ] Ezinput Language Support > English ONLY
[ # ] Re-Added TVOut Functionality

MightyROM 4.9.2 - TOUCH PRO EDITION
[ # ] Updated - Windows Live 10.6.0046.0800
[ # ] Updated - Adobe Flash (Custom Leaked Version) *Thanks Juicy*
[ # ] Fixed - Camera Fun Frame Templates Added
[ # ] Tweaked - Vibrate On Phonecall Connect Set As Default
[ # ] Removed - Large Title Bar Icon In Settings Menu (Option Located In TouchFLO)
[ # ] Fixed - Signal Strength 5 Bar Display
[ # ] TouchPro Device ID

KK's Loaded ROM v1.4

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | Download #2 | Profile

Code:

v1.4
[+] File System Performance Tweaks
[+] WIFI Performance Tweaks
[+] SD Card Performance Tweaks
[+] HTC Footprints Geotagging APP(This is beta and has bugs but works ok.  
     The TF3D tab for this app is not there - Just the app.) Shortcut is in the media folder.
[+] StopWatch 2.0
[+] GWatch 0.51
[+] Omniano (A Piano App)
[+] In Call Recording App is installed and works.
[+] WaterLevel v2
[-] Old Stopwatch App
[ ] FYI - The first boot customizations take even longer now. Seems like forever.  Be patient.

v1.3
[+] Web Video Downloader
[+] Trapster Mobile 2 - Tracks speed cams and such.
[+] Corrected TF3D HD Font colors for some tabs.
[+] Working comm-manager tab doesn't disable the tab customization under TF3D settings.
[ ] Disabling direct push on the communications tab in TF works correctly.
[-] Removed TaskFacade (I believe this is the cause of the battery drain for some users)
[ ] Press and hold send button unassigned.  Program it for whatever you want.  (Used to be TaskFacade.

v1.2
[+] Transparent Flip Clock
[+] Semi-Transparent Bottom Curtain
[ ] Fixed Album Shortcut
[+] dci Battery Meter (thnx gspitman)
[+] Upgrade games pack
[ ] HD Manila Laucher (Start) is hidden in task manager
[+] Home Screen Includes upto 5 Calendar Items
[ ] Fixed the Communications Tab (Clicking on the items actually does something now.)
[+] nueFonts
[-] lvmTopBat

Pocket Sand
Pocket Sudoku 1-Calc Lite Adobe PDF Le Advanced Config Tool 3.3 Battery Monitor ClearTemp Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 FdcSoft Task Manager 3.1 Flip It Mobile Monger 1.1 MusicID 1.3.16 Obex Inbox PHM NotePad PHM Registry Editor PIM Backup Pocket RAR 3.8 psShutXP QuickGPS Spb Screenshot Touch Response VNC Enterprise Viewer aGPS Config Enlarge Start Menu JBed Java GPS Tool 1.1.1.0 Large Title Bar Long Press End Key Network Plugin Random Access Task Manager TouchFlo 3.0.29946.52 UC Autorun Volume Control dotFred Task Manager Omnia 0.92.0.50 D3D Adobe Flash 3.1 Opera Mobile RSS Hub Modified Telus Manilla While Flip Clock No2's FastCharge - Enabled Windows Live Search Google Maps 2.3.0.9 Sprint Nav 2.1.7 Album Audio Booster Audio Manager MP3 Trimmer Social Networking Voice Recorder YouTube Worldcard Mobile Black Phone Canvas Outlook Enhancement Picture Enhancement Pocket Picasa VistaHide Battery Guage

Conflippers's Alltel Touch Pro ROM

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | Download #2 | Homebpage

Code:
1/21/09

Updated EZinput
Updated Audio Manager
Updated Dshow
Updated Voice Recorder
Updated Stream Media
Updated Zip
Updated Flash
Updated Youtube
Updated EPST
Updated Album
Updated Teeter Added 18 more levels
Updated Audio Booster
Updated Comm Manager
Updated Concurrence Manager
Updated HTC Messenger
Updated HTC Util
Updated Java (working)
Updated USB2PC
Updated Streaming Filter
Updated Task Manger
Updated RSS hub
Updated Random Access

Fixed Java
Fixed Slide2Answer- Working Data arrows
Tweaked XIP for faster startup times
Tweaked the entire thing overall to boost performance. 

1/9/09

Opera 15233 (flash support)
PIE 6 Latest version
Flash
Updated Task Manager
Updated Album
Facebook Upload from Album
Full USA Cities Database, Some Canada and Mexico (31,000 Cities thanks to Jshaas2)
Slide2Answer (Thanks Juggalo_X)
Updated D3D drivers (2.03 from latest diamond rom)
Updated Keyboard Software
Updated DShow

*Java is still broke, Still looking into it*

12/22/08

Initial release. Included programs are found below. 

Known Bugs- Let me know of any that you may have

If you have any questions or need any files let me know and I can get 
them for you.

Xweapon's WeaponRom 1.x

ROM Thread | Download Latest Version | Famous Dye Thread | Profile

Code:
Included:
TF3D 1.3.35345.2_1630.3 (Weaponized)
Task Manager 2.1 Build 35349
Audio Manager 1.6.1820.3027.h
Album 2.2.1820.3428.M0
Youtube 1.0.1819.4027
PIM Backup v2.8.0.0
Total Commander v1.51
Advanced Config v3.3
G-Alarm v1.4.1 (Weaponized)
Calculator (Weaponized)
NET CF 3.5
Camera 6.4.32007.0
File First and Last
Adobe Flash 3.1
Flash Player 7
Music ID v1.3.16
Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 15316 (Weaponized)
psShutXP (Weaponized)
Diamond Tweak v0/5.3
Pocket RAR v3.8
Touchflo 3.0.29946
USB to PC 2.2.1819.1228.1 (Weaponized)
Random Access 4.1.1819.2922.0 (Weaponized)
VolumeControl 1.0.1817.2830 (Weaponized)
Esmertec Jbed Java 0.0.20081016.21R2
InboxMenuExtensibility
StartClean
GSensorCalibrator 1.0.1819.2126
Games - Kevtris, Freecell, Teeter

Internet Sharing Works
Multi-Select IS enabled
Various tweaks & cache regedits
Rom: 367 Ram: 129 on boot w/ TF3D active
Entire Rom is about 81mb in size(explained below)
24 Pagepool for now...

Last edited by Indie; 02-08-2009 at 05:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development