PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
okay... I've tried starting my own thread to ask this with no answers at all but can anyone explain to me why i can not access the section of attachments for this thread? when i put my cursor on it it'll tell me how many attachments there are but wont let me click on it. is there a special number of post count that i need or special permissions?
It would normally open a popup window, maybe it's getting blocked by a program you're using?
Old 04-15-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
It would normally open a popup window, maybe it's getting blocked by a program you're using?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
i'm not sure why but anytime i want to access them i have to go through the forum itself so click that pic of the touch pro up top, then go into cdma upgrades then find the mightyrom thread listing then that "files" link should work
yea try hitting ctrl then hit the files button,should work im using vista and if i dont hit ctrl while clicking a link it will not open up,
Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
yea try hitting ctrl then hit the files button,should work im using vista and if i dont hit ctrl while clicking a link it will not open up,
If you don't press CTRL, a info bar will usually show up at the top of the browser, firefox or ie, and you can select to always allow pop-ups from PPCGeeks. You know that the ppcgeeks.com domain is safe, and the only time you are getting popups is if you want them, no reason to not just white-list the site
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-15-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
okay... I've tried starting my own thread to ask this with no answers at all but can anyone explain to me why i can not access the section of attachments for this thread? when i put my cursor on it it'll tell me how many attachments there are but wont let me click on it. is there a special number of post count that i need or special permissions?
ok i understand what is happening now.... your just on the main page (ppcgeeks.com) then shows you the popular threads it wont let you click the files attachment link, i dont know why but anyways if you do a manual search for ex: click search at the top then type mighty rom the threads will come up then you can access the files from there
Old 04-15-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Mine did sync with Vista just fine when I was running 4.16. On a side note, can't you just export the certificate and then install in on the device manually? I have SD Config manually install certificates for my exchange server on every hard reset
i'm generating a machine certificate for the phone to be used for WIFI authentication and also VPN authentication.

I can get the disk drive option to work just not active sync....
Old 04-15-2009, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!

soggystockings is just getting started

when i go to create a ring tone it says not enough memory. please checkk memory. I only have one ring tone created in the folder. Any way to fix this?

Old 04-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
when i go to create a ring tone it says not enough memory. please checkk memory. I only have one ring tone created in the folder. Any way to fix this?
Do you have a verizon phone? if so try lowering the pagepool size to 12MB (or even 6MB).
Old 04-15-2009, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sprint here.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
Sprint here.
Sounds like you've run out of space. You probably have a bunch of photos or music or videos. Go to start-settings-system tab-memory, check you free storage space there and click on the starage card tab and check it to.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Storage 350.44 in use 73.70 free 276.74
Program 191.20 in use 107.60 free 83.60
Card 7Gig free in use 375 free 7gig
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development