PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

scottmail is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
We changed the exe on the manila and the way it works so for everyone who has blocks has a compressed image. It doesn't work no more, so please re-download the themes and install, and they should be fine...

Cool, Thanks!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

ok, I can confirm after re-installing the themes from page 2, the white blocks are gone.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
I am reflashing and then re-downloading the theme Rico, I will keep you updated
Thank you... LMK
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so basically we have to get a theme to get this thing working right? will we be getting a hotfix for the problem?

also how come landscape manillla doesn't work anymore? what changes causes this thingt o not work?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-18-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Redownloaded the blue theme.. Removed Red... Installed blue.. Things seem to be working.. Must have changed the Theme since the last time I downloaded it... Everything seems great now..

Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 01:53 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
so basically we have to get a theme to get this thing working right? will we be getting a hotfix for the problem?
What are you talking about? You don't need any theme. The phone comes with the stock TF3D and works fine. Themes are for those who want to add some extra color to their TF3D.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

With just a base install and the re-downloaded theme, it is in fact WORKING PERFECTLY Rico, if you are having problems, re-download the theme in question and reinstall!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b

lol i guess my question flew by you guys, no slide to lock on this rom?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:59 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
What are you talking about? You don't need any theme. The phone comes with the stock TF3D and works fine. Themes are for those who want to add some extra color to their TF3D.
call history icons for the call history tab isn't displaying correctly.
update icon for weather wasn't displaying either, but it's showing up now. not sure why... probably because i removed landscape manilla since it shows jibberish when i installed it
Old 03-18-2009, 02:00 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
lol i guess my question flew by you guys, no slide to lock on this rom?
never had it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development