PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:02 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned already.. but my alarm isn't working correctly. No matter what I set the alarm sound to, it will always be a short beep and that is it. Anyone else experience this?

yes, EVERYONE is experiencing this prob...as it is the "WINDOWS ALARM BUG", download G-alarm(there r free and pay versions) when u install make sure you go thru the settings and on PAGE 7 MAKE SURE you check "SHOW IN TF3D/MANILA2D AND OTHERS" as this allows G-alarm to override stock alarm...
Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Thanks to everyone who helped with the ringing delay issue...I got it all solved and now i'm using csdevctrl.6.15.CAB which autolocks my device...I'm loving it..Is there any way to change the list on WM6.5 screen like where it has music,phone,voicemail,etc..?...I don't need the music or picture tab listed..

make sure u press the THANKS button for everyone who was of help to u not just say thanks...u can use Chome editor or Titanium customizer....
Old 07-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i dont know if anyone else has had this problem but im at work and cant read through old posts yet but the problem i have is when ever i compose a new text msg the to spot shows the name and number but once i hit send that number turns into a single diget and is undeliverable. idk if this aan mr or a 6.5 prob.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
Where is the Turn on Symbol Lock option? I can't find it under input, anything?
In the SIP chooser, at the top is options. I go into that, and on the "Input Method" tab I have it selected to "Touch Input" (didn't try any of the other keyboards, since this was what I was using), and clicked "Options". The top checkbox for "Turn on Symbol Lock" was checked, and I just unchecked it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

pimp2k6 is a n00b

I also have the issue where text messages come in with a time stamp of 4 hours ahead. I can't seem to find a fix for this. This has happened to me on every Mighty Rom I have used.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lil_wayne99 is a n00b

for every one looking for a fix to the titanium weather here is a link to a post with a cab that includes the fix. if this one doesnt work u can serch for the cab by this name. i have one that works but i couldnt load it to the site im on my phone at work. but i found the cab on the site that im using and it works fine. the one i have even came with radar imagies filled in which was cool for me because it was for the southeast us which included my area in a few. u just install this like u would the original 4.2 with out having to include the fix because it is already included. turn of titanium in settings remove titanium weather then soft reset. then install the cab from the post link further down and turn on titanium. should work fine. if not may be my directions use the ones found on the forum or search for another cab but u can deffinately use one with that same name. im not sure where the one i got came from as i was half sleep while searching for the fix and didnt save the page. here is the link hope it helps. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ep#post1009249
Old 07-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Lurker

mabutt is a n00b

I did a hard reset, installed your MMS.cab and lo and behold, it worked first time.

I did install a CAB by GC, maybe that screwed things up for me.

Thanks for the help.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned already.. but my alarm isn't working correctly. No matter what I set the alarm sound to, it will always be a short beep and that is it. Anyone else experience this?
GOTO settings, sound and notification, change reminders to sound u want...
thats how we get by.... simple fix..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

RealtorKen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerxyz View Post
Ok.. this thread drives me crazy.. maybe it is time for a new thread for MightyRom 6. Here are a few suggestions.

1. A list of known bugs so we don't have to hunt for things or post the same thing over and over.
2. A list of working cabs and links to the cab files instead of links to links to links to links. Would be nice to get (a) Sprint PRL / System Updater Cabs; (b) Titanium Weather Cabs; (c) ATContacts Cab; (d) Sprint Picture Mail Cab; (e) Other popular cabs that work for this rom. I can't get any of these to work so if anyone has links to working cabs for this rom, please post.
3. List of working radio updates for various phones/providers.

This said.. great start to version 6! Here are a few issues I've been running into:

1. Phone freezes (especially when using File Explorer)
2. Missing roaming icon.
3. Text message count remains and new and new message icon still present after replying to a text (seems to do this for all 6.5 versions).
4. Seems to run a bit slower than previous versions of 6.5 on my phone (Sprint CDMA Touch Pro).

I know some of these are repeats!!

Thanks!!

I know some of these are re
That would make things easier for us noobs...
Old 07-10-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by signothefish View Post
For Titanium Weather, my CHomeRefresh.exe is not running automatically, although I enabled auto-updates with an update interval of 15 minutes. The only way to get a home screen refresh is to run the exe manually. Anyone else have this problem?
I'm still having to manually refresh. I don't suppose anyone else is having this problem? As a workaround, I put a "Refresh" softkey on the bottom right which calls CHomeRefresh. Problem is, I also need to refresh my radar images in titaniumRadar before refreshing on the home screen. Surely there has to be another solution.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development