PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Has anyone installed the program that autolocks the wm6.5 lock screen?...And is slide to answer by juggalox installed on this rom or is it the stock slide to answer...?
Old 07-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
but i have just tried to sync w/ myphone and its telling me that it cant connect w/ ther server. I think it must be something with myphone. My last successful sync was this morning at 439am.
Man, I thought it was just me or maybe the rom wasn't letting me sync with myphone, lol. I did 3 hard resets and 7 soft resets, and even logged into Windows Live to see if it was my phone and sure enough....Windows Live logged in perfect and as soon as I tried myphone that STUPID error would pop up every time and I have been trying since 9 am. I hope they fix this problem with their servers. I am sure glad I use spb backup other wise I would be F#@@*&
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I just tried syncing and it works fine right now.

Weird.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I just tried syncing and it works fine right now.

Weird.

might be the initial login part is being flakey....
Old 07-07-2009, 07:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

I think its on the microsoft end cuz I'm on the mighty/silence right now and have the same error, and its been working fine for the past 2 weeks. I'm in CA, wondering if any west coast peeps may be expereincing issues.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Question for yall: Does this ROM include the powersaving / pressure sensitivity tweaks found in the advanced config program, or does all of that need to be set up seperately? Thanks!
The rom is built for the user to customize to their likings, So you could use Reg editor, Advanced Config, Or Diamond Tweaks to do all those things your asking.. .Also power settings is in Start/Settings/System.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Must be since I am still getting "Unable to connect to My Phone service." Oh well, I just use it to back up my contacts since it is easier to login then to search card for my backup go through and only select contacts to sync. Yep I'm considered West/Plains and I get the error everytime
Old 07-07-2009, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
The rom is built for the user to customize to their likings, So you could use Reg editor, Advanced Config, Or Diamond Tweaks to do all those things your asking.. .Also power settings is in Start/Settings/System.
LOL I got beat to it..!
Old 07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdawg0024 is just getting started

Same here (Im currently on Slience X Ver. 3) and Micro. MyPhone wont sync up. I get Synch Failed unable to connect to My Phone service. (it's 4:07 PM PST). Thanks Mighty for this release flashing now
Old 07-07-2009, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
Hey Mighty,

I'm on Alltel and I'm missing my connection icon. I'm connected using rA right now, but I like the E icon that was included in your previous 6.5 ROMs. Do you have a phcanOverbmp.dll for this ROM that will put that back in?

I'm loving this ROM btw. The best 6.5 ROM I've put on my pro yet. Very fast and smooth. Makes me feel a little better being on Alltel (or soon to be AT&T).
Mike knows about the icon issue. Im alltel as well, so it does look a little weird without a data icon.

And by the way, we are part of Verizon now...not AT&T. *wink

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development