PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ellison312 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

so far i love this new rom!!! i wish i had a big brother on this site, who has their touch pro flashed and running with all the cool stuff on it, and would list all the cab files to make mine identical to theirs lol.....hhhmmmmm...... if it helps, im a celtics fan lol, help ya boy out, im using the TF3D cuz i do not know how to get the weather and contacts and neat things on the default screen so yeaahhh.....im pretty sure theres a bunch of "me's" aka noobs that wouldnt mind it neither! thanks!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:19 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellison312 View Post
so far i love this new rom!!! i wish i had a big brother on this site, who has their touch pro flashed and running with all the cool stuff on it, and would list all the cab files to make mine identical to theirs lol.....hhhmmmmm...... if it helps, im a celtics fan lol, help ya boy out, im using the TF3D cuz i do not know how to get the weather and contacts and neat things on the default screen so yeaahhh.....im pretty sure theres a bunch of "me's" aka noobs that wouldnt mind it neither! thanks!!!
Oh no... I'm a Magic fan... We now got problems!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

mike thank u for all the updates bro no joke...i swear i will thank u atleast once a day
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

ellison312 is a n00b

haha, i feel bad for you looool
Old 05-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

who are u talking to
Old 05-08-2009, 03:26 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
i belive the regedit for this is:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\Un attendedPlayback=1
I didn't check if this is already in there or not - somone let me know
DWORD=1
but not playing while suspended...
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellison312 View Post

I'm a Bulls Fan booooo!!!

By the way, it seems to be another great ROM, I will wait until the camera issue gets fixed, other than that MR5 I am currently running is a BEAST as usual.

Ellison, you kind of have to search through the threads yourself and find the .cabs you like, because we all have different likes and dislikes on our phones. None of us got here over night..
Old 05-08-2009, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This ROM is the best I've tried yet, and I've tried them all. FINALLY the phone meets my expectations. Whatever video related driver changes you made, you nailed it. Youtube, manilla, opera, everything is smooth as silk. No issues with contacts, ringtones, volume control, etc, stuff just works! The only thing that would get me excited to upgrade the rom again is if you release a ROM with TF3D2 and everything is working. So far no one has been able to release a ROM with TF3D2 which isn't loaded with issues. I really like having the stock tab as I'm a stock trader.

Thank you for this EXCELLENT rom!

Nathan

Edit: By the way, donation sent! You earned it.

Last edited by nswenson; 05-08-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
DWORD=1
but not playing while suspended...
out of ideas then
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

I have search around including using the search function for a few days now... My question to anyone that share insight... Will MightyRom5 windows phone...work on my Palm pro..? Is there anyway to upgrade the Palm Pro from windows 6.1 to 6.5...?

thx in advance even if I get burned for being a noob...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development