PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: SPRINT

effortless is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-1-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

I love your rom, but my battery is draining like crazy... using 1.2. Didn't install anything extra and not using push email or anything. Anyone else with this problem?
Old 02-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-1-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
I love your rom, but my battery is draining like crazy... using 1.2. Didn't install anything extra and not using push email or anything. Anyone else with this problem?
Have you soft reset? Give it a try and let me know if the battery drain slows.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

im flashing as we speak i did notice that the battery drains pretty quick on .9 and 1.1 so i hope this one drains slower... i guess its a good thing i have 2 batterys haha

great work kk best rom yet!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:28 AM
N00b

Yea, I soft reset already. In the past two hours (after I flashed) it went from 88% to 24% with barely any usage. I'll charge it and let you know if it does it again. Thanks for all your hard work... I like this rom, but I need the battery to last.

Also, is there any way to make the home hardware button open the start menu instead? And the back button to act as "ok". I miss these two buttons on my mogul.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
im flashing as we speak i did notice that the battery drains pretty quick on .9 and 1.1 so i hope this one drains slower... i guess its a good thing i have 2 batterys haha
Can you go to the Utils folder and launch the Battery Monitor and tell me what you have for DisChargeCurrent?
Old 02-02-2009, 12:41 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Kevan - Just loaded up the ROM and it looks like the TF3D organizer (or whatever is it called) is gone that was in v1.1. I know I can one of the utilities you have installed but just wondering.

Thanks for your hard work.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Also, is there any way to make the home hardware button open the start menu instead? And the back button to act as "ok". I miss these two buttons on my mogul.
There are ways to map the Home button to launch the start menu but it cannot be remapped. It will open the startmenu and it will take TF3D to the homepage. I am not sure about the back button but I suspect it is the same.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
N00b

75-84mA with no connection and 324-480mA with an active net connection
Old 02-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
Kevan - Just loaded up the ROM and it looks like the TF3D organizer (or whatever is it called) is gone that was in v1.1. I know I can one of the utilities you have installed but just wondering.
I think the Comm manager tab fix disabled that option. If I find a fix that leaves that option enabled I will include it in the future.

Last edited by kevank; 02-02-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
75-84mA with no connection and 324-480mA with an active net connection
I will compare with another ROM and see what the #'s look like. In the last 2 hours my phone has dropped 2%. Strangely my discharge #s are similar to yours.

What radio rom are you running?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development