PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Pandora is updated to 1.1.10
I will look at it for the next release.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ranger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Bump!!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

v1.6 is uploaded. Link is in the 1st post.

Changes:
[+] CE OS 5.2.20954 Build 20954
[+] Upgraded Pandora
[ ] Notifications now pop-up correctly.
[ ] Changed Opera Mobile User Agent settings to 2
[ ] Corrected Teeter vibration feedback when the ball hits the wall.

Took a small step back in builds to find a release with less sys issues. Seems pretty stable while it was in beta testing. Once I get feedback on the stability of this release I can start adding to the ROM again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work
Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post

Changes:
[+] Upgraded Pandora

Took a small step back in builds to find a release with less sys issues. Seems pretty stable while it was in beta testing. Once I get feedback on the stability of this release I can start adding to the ROM again.

Thanks Kev,

Giving it a go now. Will report about any problems, if any, and of course talk up all the good stuff!

BTW, liked the builds on 20954 when you were using them a while back, and I think i like 20954 better than 21109.

--housinit
Old 02-21-2009, 04:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post

Changes:
[+] Upgraded Pandora

after flashing and allign screen and choosing dat and time phone just stayes on the date and time screen after clicking next and does nothing. Hard reset and still the same thing. I let it set for an hour and still frozen on that screen.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
after flashing and allign screen and choosing dat and time phone just stayes on the date and time screen after clicking next and does nothing. Hard reset and still the same thing. I let it set for an hour and still frozen on that screen.
Flash the phone again, sounds like you had a bad flash happen. Don't just hard reset again, do a complete flash.

Should straighten things out for you. Everything is running fine for me so far.

--housinit
Old 02-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: pooplogs
Carrier: and pretzels

acslam is just getting started

awesome rom. ive noticed that im having trouble using logmein, i can install the cab file for internet explorer, but right when i go to the remote control option it loads to a blank screen and just stays there. any ideas? logmein does seem to recognize whether or not the software is installed,but it doesnt seem to call it up correctly. opera just seems to naturally work but the interface is definitely not optimal for logmein usage, almost impossible to navigate around the remote control window at all.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

xs2k is a n00b

Can you please show me how to enable the slide out keyboard screen, not the on-board (on screen) keyboard. When you slide out the keyboard and another screen comes on with 8 icons, how do I enable that?

Thanks.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

For some reason my landscape only works for two second then reverts to portrait and when I see the landscape it doesn't look right... Here is a picture... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (13.6 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
Can you please show me how to enable the slide out keyboard screen, not the on-board (on screen) keyboard. When you slide out the keyboard and another screen comes on with 8 icons, how do I enable that?

Thanks.

READ people. The FIRST post in this thread says: LANDSCAPE TF3D DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT IS FROM THE TOUCH HD.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development