PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo!!
Carrier: Sprint

Ljayhova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ljayhova
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Thanks I was aware of the facebook app but the social networks engine cab lets you upload your pics to facebook directly from your picture album in the phone. I used it a lot it has been in Merdin's previous builds but it isn't in this 6.5 version. I've attached the cab if anyone wants to see if it works on their phone I haven't had any luck though.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC Album + SocialNetworksEngine.cab (1.44 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jinzhen is just getting started
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Is it really impossible to find a cab file for PHM Registry Editor? I cannot seem to install it via activesync. Any reg editor would be nice.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Merdin for a really nice 6.5 rom. I have been playing around with a few lately such as Mightyrom and RSTG but this one seems to be the one that has the best eye candy if you will. I tried to read as much as I could before posting so if this has been covered please forgive. I am a noobie.
Is there a way to customize the layout of the Window Default page.

When device is on it does not seem to charge from wall socket but when turned off it will.

In settings the power page shows the battery about dead but the home page icon shows full battery.

When trying to send email using the slide out keyboard (Touch Pro Sprint) when I hit the "w" it inputs a space and not the letter, strange.

Just so you will know I flashed straight from Mightyrom to this 5.0. I have not added anything special as far as extras as of yet. This rom seems to be already set up nicely.

Agian this is a really nice rom that seems to be in the direction I'm looking, thanks.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Is it really impossible to find a cab file for PHM Registry Editor? I cannot seem to install it via activesync. Any reg editor would be nice.
I found one quite easily....

http://pocketland.de/util/getdownloa...M.cab&id=22357

-Sayajin
Old 07-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Here you go. Just let your fingers and google do the walking....

http://www.pocketpcfreeware.com/en/index.php?soft=31
http://www.phm.lu/products/PocketPC/RegEdit/
Old 07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

In fact I like this editor even better for your PC note it creates cab files for registry edits too!!

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/index.php?lang=en
Old 07-21-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

This not a repost but the battery percentage on the power page has 0 percent which is preventing me to install another radio. The icon on the home page shows 100 percent. Please help trying to get a radio to help with signal. Running Merdin 5.0 since yesterday and related to other issues in a previous post please help with those too, thanks.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I'm using the 4.5 wm6.5 rom and i cant use my ## codes for sprint???? Is there a fix for this or a cab i can install???? Someone told me to try installing another dialer but i like the black/red dialer......So can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
Old 07-21-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
I'm using the 4.5 wm6.5 rom and i cant use my ## codes for sprint???? Is there a fix for this or a cab i can install???? Someone told me to try installing another dialer but i like the black/red dialer......So can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
the dialer codes work fine for me with the red/black dialer in 4.5

~John
Old 07-21-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

dont know what happened but i installed the dcd carrier cab as instructed by hypnotic 2010 (props for da help fam) and it worked so f.y.i for anyone with that issue that is the fix!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development