PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
there will be a sprint update in 20 min to fix the sprint MMS issue.
Thanks Man you right on top of things

PS
Love the landscape ..its the only one Ive used like it

Old 01-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
dude, i dont know where you have been but it has ALWAYS been extra for 3 way and call forwarding lol i pay for call forwarding from my house to my cell. why would telus offer it for free?
I dont pay for it on sprint, and I have it.
I hope i'm not paying for it. though, haha, i can't use it. I do need it occasionally. used it a lot on my 930.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
Something I have not manage to find, I apologize if it is in this forum already, although I would appreciate if someone would point it out... I am being annoyed by this issue... When writting a text I have a black line on top of the text making a copy of my text, so i can save the word if wanted... It is annoying because I have to click enter then send... I have unchecked the touch input settings and the option settings and it still is coming up... I tried searching the registry... Ended up feeling dumber than before! lol I dunno how to search it here, using the word text in searching has brought me no where.
Yea, that bothers me. Go to imput settings and turn of everything on the second tab. Its the spell check deal.
Turn off spell check in the XT9 settings as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Any one find a picmail cab that works with this rom mine says will not work with this platform..also oz messaging wont work but parlingo does for those of you that need messageing.
Quote:
there will be a sprint update in 20 min to fix the sprint MMS issue.

Nobody on the curtan on the phone page?
I'm quite sad. I really dont want to hard reset when i have this awesome no activesync thing going on for me.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Sprint rom is up ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Jug...B%20Sprint.rar

and whats ur curtain issue?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-09-2009, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Jugg, what ended up being the picture mail fix?

Old 01-09-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

As for IM programs BeejiveIM is pretty good, I don't recall the link for downloading it so I have included the file... Verified, working...
Attached Files
File Type: cab BeejiveIM.CAB (1.08 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-09-2009, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Any one find a picmail cab that works with this rom mine says will not work with this platform..also oz messaging wont work but parlingo does for those of you that need messageing.
Did you use the updated one downloaded from the Sprint website? I downloaded that one a month or two ago and it installed just fine on v0.06.02B for me.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Yea, that bothers me. Go to imput settings and turn of everything on the second tab. Its the spell check deal.
Turn off spell check in the XT9 settings as well.
Quote edited to save space...

Thanks for the reply Talyn, yet I have done all that and it is still haunted my TP! Double checked with your reply...
Old 01-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
Did you use the updated one downloaded from the Sprint website? I downloaded that one a month or two ago and it installed just fine on v0.06.02B for me.
Yes I used IE and went to powerdeck it opened to that by default and went to updates and got the picmail cab there.

PS
It installed fine but a couple buds of mine been sending pic mails and im not getting anything Even sent one to myself from my touch/vogue and still nothing..

Last edited by hdkilner; 01-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
Jugg, what ended up being the picture mail fix?
my xip has a VZW model id some how.

thats the only thing that changed from .5 to .6 that could cause a platform id error
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm glad the Picturemail issue was resolved! Well hopefully - downloading rom now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development