PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49341)

Wunder 01-06-2009 03:12 AM

Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsperez (Post 620927)
I asked this in a prior post but got no answer (it was in the middle of a review so maybe it got lost).

How can I change the background from the colorful meadow picture to a dark type theme? And where can I get the picture for doing that?

Thanks in advance,
tsp

Slide to the Settings tab in TouchFlo3D, select 'Wallpaper', it will ask if you want to use the default (which is darker and will make reading text easier), select YES to use that or NO and the pictures folder will open up and you can go ahead and navigate to any picture stored on your phone/storage card.

CareTake12 01-06-2009 03:47 AM

Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wunder (Post 620982)
Slide to the Settings tab in TouchFlo3D, select 'Wallpaper', it will ask if you want to use the default (which is darker and will make reading text easier), select YES to use that or NO and the pictures folder will open up and you can go ahead and navigate to any picture stored on your phone/storage card.

When i select another picture nothing happens? Do you know a fix to this... thanks in advance.

imneveral0ne 01-06-2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 620512)
im already doing something custom there, that was just a teaser ;)

ok and sorry to announce but i have chosen to drop the background for all tabs mods, as it damages landscape TF3D functions. and landscape TF3D far out weighs backgrounds on all pages

I was just about to flash your new rom and install the landscape touch flo3d thing, but im actually gonna hold off for now. It would be awesome to have landscape tf3d, but i like having the background stick for all the tabs. The older version of your rom i have running now works so well i think i can stick with it. im sure after some work, you will be able to have them both working at the same time. im sure it wont take you too long. but for now im going to hold off. Thanx though for the best rom i have used on the Touch Pro, hands down, your the best chef supporting this device. I look forwared to more quality releases from you.

rezn 01-06-2009 07:40 AM

I would agree with Juggalo and say that landscape TF3d outweighs all backrounds

Mr. X 01-06-2009 11:26 AM

Telus will be out today, as for the sprint rom i have not had time to dig into Sprint tv and MMS

i need a lil more time, but i can give you a cab installer to my manila and my other threat that i got working at 3 am last night :)

lnchbx13 01-06-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 621335)
i need a lil more time, but i can give you a cab installer to my manila and my other threat that i got working at 3 am last night :)

I hope you mean treat and not threat...(unless you were referring to your competition...haha)

hyakku 01-06-2009 11:30 AM

the Telus rom will still work on sprint phones though, right Juggalo?

Quick few questions too:

1. Your rom is pretty zippy but I notice it also has similar keyboard lag issues sometimes. It seems yay4juggs is the only one that was able to nearly eliminate this, is this going to be in the new .06 release?

2. In addition, your opera loads the quickest I believe, but scrolls a bit choppier than Juggs, this isn't really an issue but having both the fastest load time and the smoothest rendering would perfect your rom to me, as everything else runs excellently.

Thanks for all the work juggalo

Mr. X 01-06-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyakku (Post 621345)
the Telus rom will still work on sprint phones though, right Juggalo?

Quick few questions too:

1. Your rom is pretty zippy but I notice it also has similar keyboard lag issues sometimes. It seems yay4juggs is the only one that was able to nearly eliminate this, is this going to be in the new .06 release?

2. In addition, your opera loads the quickest I believe, but scrolls a bit choppier than Juggs, this isn't really an issue but having both the fastest load time and the smoothest rendering would perfect your rom to me, as everything else runs excellently.

Thanks for all the work juggalo

Yes the telus rom will work on sprint no issues just the sprint software will not, like sprint tv. you can try it tho, if it works ill be amazed ;)

also i have a faster version of opera but i haven't gotten it to my liking yet.

the telus v0.06B will have my new Fully custom manila in it. there are two very very minor graphical things i will address in a hot fix later on.

oh yah, and you guys will appreciate the new an improved phone canvas, unfortunately tho it will NOT be in cab form as i dont want to pick through my oem to cab it. sorry On the flipside, i hope the new SLIDE TO UNLOCK/ANSWER Phone Canvas will defeat the purpose of the use of my nemesis program... S2U2

hyakku 01-06-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 621366)
Yes the telus rom will work on sprint no issues just the sprint software will not, like sprint tv. you can try it tho, if it works ill be amazed ;)

also i have a faster version of opera but i haven't gotten it to my liking yet.

the telus v0.06B will have my new Fully custom manila in it. there are two very very minor grafical things i will adress in a hotfix later on.

oh yah, and you huys will apreciate the new an improved phone cnavas, unfortunitly tho it will NOT be in cab form as i dont want ot pick through my oem to cab it. sorry

Are you talking about the new build? If so, I can just install that cab right? Flash support isn't that important to me (again I can just use the dedicated youtube app or TCPMP), and I prefer my browsing to be quick (as I'm sure you can tell my only concerns are the speed on the web) along with typing in addresses. If these two issues are optimized then you've got me hooked.

I was just thinking though, I should be able to find registry tweaks for the keyboard lag issue myself shouldn't I?

Mr. X 01-06-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyakku (Post 621378)
Are you talking about the new build? If so, I can just install that cab right? Flash support isn't that important to me (again I can just use the dedicated youtube app or TCPMP), and I prefer my browsing to be quick (as I'm sure you can tell my only concerns are the speed on the web) along with typing in addresses. If these two issues are optimized then you've got me hooked.

I was just thinking though, I should be able to find registry tweaks for the keyboard lag issue myself shouldn't I?

ive tried the registry entries for the KB lag, and i didnt find any difference. i agree it can lag some times. but for the most part its lag free.... i guess im used to the lag on occasion from my Treo 700WX lol