PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

kessomatt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

The sprint IM program will not start. I get a md5 digests do not match error. Can anyone reccomend a better IM program?
Old 01-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Is the 5 second freeze after ending a call on Sprint gone?
should be i actually ran the sprint version all day. i forgot i was on it. didnt have any issues

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessomatt View Post
The sprint IM program will not start. I get a md5 digests do not match error. Can anyone reccomend a better IM program?
11972 was the only build i ever found that had that MD5 error. IM+, palringo are some alternatives
Old 01-08-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
should be i actually ran the sprint version all day. i forgot i was on it. didnt have any issues

Gnarly. Once you get these little bugs worked out I think I'll have found a home.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
then its a no go i dont want it in there.... sorry guys
I agree. I install it to my SD, run it once, and I'm done with it.

Haven't tried it yet but I want to uninstall it since once I got my home town in it I am done with it.

tsp
Old 01-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
11972 was the only build i ever found that had that MD5 error. IM+, palringo are some alternatives
its probably a dynamic link library missing the reference. if you look into the erroring out apps. usual u can see the dlls it references jump through 900 hoops reach then end and know what dll you have to swap out lol
Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeters13 View Post
Blah. No luck on picture mail. I can't send or receive. I installed sMMS, but it looks like I have to donate before it actually works.
You do not need to pay for SomeGuySMS, I donated, and you get some more features, it was worth it to me. The program is constantly updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
is there a easy way to get ride of the slide to answer and screen lock?
Turn the feature off in settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Parlingo is great!!! I switched to it from FRING, which was annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I agree. I install it to my SD, run it once, and I'm done with it.
Haven't tried it yet but I want to uninstall it since once I got my home town in it I am done with it.
I was unable to get the weather changer program to work, it said it did not have sufficient privlages to edit the file. Perhaps there are some different things going on now juggalo.

The keyboard popping up was just as I had said, one of those things where it thought i kept needing it because i used it one time. It is fine now after a reset. Took me a while to find the correct setting to turn off to shut up the word suggestion too. Turns out its spell correction. Heh. Just lags the crap outa the phone. Well, I'm having lag issues with text messages only so far. Have not used much else. I know my battery is going quick, so I can't play right now till its charged up.

I'm sad to juggalo, you took off the background for all the tabs, it's only on the home tab now. Is there a registry setting I can change to set it to all the tabs? I really enjoyed seeing set wallpaper on all the tabs.

So as for the weather thing. I have no idea. gives me error "file write protection of database could not be removed"
So its a no go.

Perhaps I am going to fast as well, and I know that its programed to do this, but not usually if you have something open. I'll slide out to landscape, and be in a text message, it will switch to the menu. Usually it doesn't do this if you already have whatever your using open, but its been doing it in text messages for the last version and this one. (.05 and .06) It doesn't do it for anything else I notice, just the text messages. And usually if i'm just opening the text to reply. I always wait till it loads on screen, i flip it open, it adjusts, i start typing and it will start searching my contacts for things like Squeekariffic, which is what i just searched for a second ago. haha. Somebody asked how my guini pig was.

What were you saying about the EV icon?
I got a 1x icon, so i'm confused.

Forgot to mention that the landscape touchflo is sweet!!! Props x10!!!

In reply to the picture mail people. I have yet to have sprint picture mail whatever it is work except for mailing to my own email address.
I think a lot of the problem has to do with its just a bad rip off of something like someguysms, its sending the picture to pictures.sprintpcs.com and then the websight is sending them out. its not really an MMS message. Its an email, this is causing problems.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro

Last edited by Talyn; 01-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Where in settings, I have look around, not finding it.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
Where in settings, I have look around, not finding it.
The s2u2 settings for Phone:
there is one called "slide to answer" and there is slide to end. yada yada

i just turn off the caller ID feature all together, because its built into the touch pro.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

Can anyone tell me if the Pandora streaming service works without it cutting out in the end?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development