PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46526)

p-slim 05-15-2009 04:30 PM

Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technix2002 (Post 917259)
^21502

I was wondering the same.

I was hoping for this also, but i sent the op a private message and he responded no.

akastixx 05-16-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akastixx (Post 907833)
are there reg edits or a cab out there to enable the extra button settings in the start>settings>personal>buttons menu?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn (Post 913284)
what do you mean.

go to start > settings > personal > buttons. when using this kitchen, there are 5-6 options. in other 6.5 roms, there is only the long press send, then long press end if you go to start > settings > system. I've found the way to get some of these to work***, but I don't know how to make it appear in the settings.

Anyone have a solution for me?

*** (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=365581 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=355277&page=6 : )

-Create a shortcut of a program.
-Rename it

Long_PTT.lnk (push to talk button + long press - FUZE ONLY)
Long_End.lnk (the end call button key + long press)
Long_Send.lnk (the answer call button + long press)
Long_Power.lnk (power button + long press)
Short_PTT.lnk (push to talk button - FUZE ONLY)
Short_Power.lnk (power button)
Short_End.lnk (the end call button)
Short_Send.lnk (the answer call button)

-Move the file to the Windows directory.
-Soft reset.

sparks.calvin 05-16-2009 03:38 PM

Hey I have noticed a issue. I have installed the rom and decided not to include Manilla. Now my volume up and down buttons scroll up and down and even clicking on the volume icon will not bring up the option to change it. It seems to be stuck on just a medium level.
Any Ideas

dodge_longhorn 05-16-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparks.calvin (Post 918765)
Hey I have noticed a issue. I have installed the rom and decided not to include Manilla. Now my volume up and down buttons scroll up and down and even clicking on the volume icon will not bring up the option to change it. It seems to be stuck on just a medium level.
Any Ideas

i ran into that before, its one of the oems that you checked so uncheck any thing for notifcation..ect and go from there.

kelvinbeck 05-17-2009 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got this error when trying to build my custom ROM... Help.

dodge_longhorn 05-18-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinbeck (Post 921167)
I got this error when trying to build my custom ROM... Help.

also same thing must be something your adding into your kitchen so best thing is to go back to the minimum stuff and add a few things here and there then see if you run into that error usually it was the enlarge task bar or something causing that i believe haven't used the kitchen in a while.

IM0001 05-18-2009 06:23 PM

WM 6.1 21042 Kitchen

Hey guys. I have an interesting problem. For some reason every rom I cook with any choice of Manila causes problems with landscape. Since I am not using the beta Rhodium I should still be getting the limited landscape Manila screen but I am not. for some reason when I rotate the screen, the manila rotates with it so it is as if i was still portrait but since I am not, the manila screen is off to the left a bit and any part that goes beyond the length of the landscape screen is just cut off. Does anyone know what I could have chosen or done to cause this? This rom is cooked almost perfect compared to my last eRice 6.5 1.07 experience (will not use that till its proven good, even then I still dislike the start menu for starters). I have used OEM Manila's from different kitchens and even then it still will not work right in landscape.

dodge_longhorn 05-18-2009 07:57 PM

Re: WM 6.1 21042 Kitchen

Quote:

Originally Posted by IM0001 (Post 922593)
Hey guys. I have an interesting problem. For some reason every rom I cook with any choice of Manila causes problems with landscape. Since I am not using the beta Rhodium I should still be getting the limited landscape Manila screen but I am not. for some reason when I rotate the screen, the manila rotates with it so it is as if i was still portrait but since I am not, the manila screen is off to the left a bit and any part that goes beyond the length of the landscape screen is just cut off. Does anyone know what I could have chosen or done to cause this? This rom is cooked almost perfect compared to my last eRice 6.5 1.07 experience (will not use that till its proven good, even then I still dislike the start menu for starters). I have used OEM Manila's from different kitchens and even then it still will not work right in landscape.

very interesting i used all the Manilas in this kitchen and never ran into this problem i even made my own OEM for tf3d2 and never had the problem very interesting i will try and cause this error is it possible if you can get the build list to see exactly what you added into your ROM

IM0001 05-18-2009 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ya its continuing to kinda piss me off lol. In landscape Manila is completely unusable. I have searched everywhere but besides the Rhodium Beta, is there any complete cab of the latest Reliable TP Manila 3D? I almost want to try just leaving it out and loading it afterwards if this doesn't end up working. Also I was getting it but now lost it, the battery icon in the Taskbar that had the icon and the #% there is now gone. What OEM had that in it. I have cooked at least 10 roms today and am starting to loose it lol.

dodge_longhorn 05-18-2009 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM0001 (Post 922805)
Ya its continuing to kinda piss me off lol. In landscape Manila is completely unusable. I have searched everywhere but besides the Rhodium Beta, is there any complete cab of the latest Reliable TP Manila 3D? I almost want to try just leaving it out and loading it afterwards if this doesn't end up working. Also I was getting it but now lost it, the battery icon in the Taskbar that had the icon and the #% there is now gone. What OEM had that in it. I have cooked at least 10 roms today and am starting to loose it lol.

lol i know what you mean in the mean time here try this as a manila and the two cabs in there u have to install when the phone is booted up or put it into your customization. the fix.cab is for the txt messaging and the contact.cab is for touch flow not to crash. the OEM folder needs to go in C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\USER_OEM
put the oem in that folder then you need to go to command prompt and go to the directory PPckitchen.org folder and type in attrib /s -s -r -h *.* and thats it then make your rom and see if it works while i go through the file.