PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Hey whats up guru...thats for your hard work on the new sys...now im getting an error when building, and it happens right after extracting:\PPCKitchen_OEM_VGA.rar..and ive attached a screenshot of the error and the build log. Also I didnt check on any custom taskbar of any sort.
Looks like there are several OEMs that have that file in a conflicting format. We'll look into resolving it.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Hey whats up guru...thats for your hard work on the new sys...now im getting an error when building, and it happens right after extracting:\PPCKitchen_OEM_VGA.rar..and ive attached a screenshot of the error and the build log. Also I didnt check on any custom taskbar of any sort.
You selected Rhodium Manila, which is one of the packages in PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA.rar that uses notify.dll.0409.mui. The others are Notification_Enhancement, TaskbarIcons_tsowen 5 v1.6, and TaskbarIcons_tsowen blue. I had to build without any of these to get past this error.

Even with that, I was able to get through the first boot with screen alignment and customizations, but after the reboot it hangs on the first boot screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Re: WM6.1 build 21042 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Looks like there are several OEMs that have that file in a conflicting format. We'll look into resolving it.
Ight thanks guru, ill keep passing by to know when its fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
You selected Rhodium Manila, which is one of the packages in PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA.rar that uses notify.dll.0409.mui. The others are Notification_Enhancement, TaskbarIcons_tsowen 5 v1.6, and TaskbarIcons_tsowen blue. I had to build without any of these to get past this error.

Even with that, I was able to get through the first boot with screen alignment and customizations, but after the reboot it hangs on the first boot screen.
Hmm looks like ill have to use one of drelisdee's sys for now till its been resolved, but guru is looking into it.
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 04-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Bound to be an OEM causing your hang.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

uapyro is a n00b

Quote:
Bound to be an OEM causing your hang.
I'm getting the hangup too.

Selected options include: 1calclite, topaz comm manager, pocket rar, additional sounds/ringtones, onenote, office word, excel, powerpoint, pocketxpdf, solitare&bubble, pocket sand, pocket sudoku, MS recite, i-nigma barcode, klaxon, htc action, topaz quickgps, htc camera raphael, album 2.5.1920, oz IM, pandora, youtube 1.6, wmp resume, htc voice, musicid, remote desktop, usbtopc, jetcet print, diamond/raph dialer, spb phonesuite, rss hub, teeter 1.6, seismo, lumos, diamond kb, diamond kb support ms sip, htc volume, htc task 2.1.37665, 6.1 graphics, and MS voice command 1.6.20771.

This is with Herman and 21042 and 20931 tried
Sprint PCS provider

Last edited by uapyro; 04-14-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Do you think it has anything to do with Manilla or TF3D packages?

I didn't select any TF3D package but did cook an otherwise fairly loaded ROM with the new kitchen. Worked great on the 1st try.

(actually to be honest I reflashed a second time - The latest version of Teeter doesn't have haptic feedback so I recooked with the older version... lol)
Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

brightedge is keeping up the good workbrightedge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by uapyro View Post
I'm getting the hangup too.

Selected options include: 1calclite, topaz comm manager, pocket rar, additional sounds/ringtones, onenote, office word, excel, powerpoint, pocketxpdf, solitare&bubble, pocket sand, pocket sudoku, MS recite, i-nigma barcode, klaxon, htc action, topaz quickgps, htc camera raphael, album 2.5.1920, oz IM, pandora, youtube 1.6, wmp resume, htc voice, musicid, remote desktop, usbtopc, jetcet print, diamond/raph dialer, spb phonesuite, rss hub, teeter 1.6, seismo, lumos, diamond kb, diamond kb support ms sip, htc volume, htc task 2.1.37665, 6.1 graphics, and MS voice command 1.6.20771.

This is with Herman and 21042 and 20931 tried
Sprint PCS provider
Please try this:

Flash over and over with one less OEM each time
When you are able to successfully flash, note the OEM that caused the problem
And in the kitchen, bind them.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro

j10376 is becoming a great contributor

sprint tv 7004 server error and the tv fix going around does not work
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
any update on this error? I'm getting the same error trying to build a rom with the newest wm 6.5 sys 21501....
Old 04-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

garpttsr is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to garpttsr Send a message via Yahoo to garpttsr
Exclamation Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Hello,

I am a noob to the flashing and cooking of roms. I am trying to learn, but something is just not right. I can never get the carrier to show as sprint. but that is not the question here, well not all of it. I would like to know what is part of the ROM before I load. I flashed my 700wx and was happy with the changes, however there was some software loaded that I could have done without, and that got me thinking. what if I could look into the rom and see what is there, maybe add a few things and adjust it. but again, I have had limited success. Now with 6.5 out I really want to flash my TP but I am concerned that I do not know enough about the ROM, and about my phone to make the right choices. I don't even know if it is a CDMA or GSM. I also need to make sure that I download the stock ROM so i can revert it back if i need to use the warranty. I don't even know the radio or GPS information to get the correct fix. Forgive my noob-ness , but I really want to learn.

SPEC:
Touch Pro - Stock
Sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development