PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503)

neek45 03-03-2009 11:41 AM

Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

how do you get the hard spl and ROM onto your phone? through windows mobile device center? go to website from phone? (total noob here!)

neek45 03-03-2009 03:49 PM

Are all those steps done on the phone...like steps 3 and 4??

QKH 03-03-2009 06:39 PM

I just talk to a coworker of mine. He told me to stop by this froum. Here I am. Thank you very much for such thorough explanation. Where do I find unlocker file??

aysemj 03-03-2009 11:19 PM

Okay after 5 hours of TRYING to flash the rom on my sprint htc touch pro. EVERY time i get to the bootloader screen i drop my usb connection. Phone still says usb..and when i goto device manager its listed as an unkown device. I have tried everything that anyone has ever posted about the 260 error which im getting and i have tried to manually get the drive to register and no luck

can someone PLEASE help me. My phone is way to slow and im getting so irritated!!!

Merdinh 03-03-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aysemj (Post 751917)
Okay after 5 hours of TRYING to flash the rom on my sprint htc touch pro. EVERY time i get to the bootloader screen i drop my usb connection. Phone still says usb..and when i goto device manager its listed as an unkown device. I have tried everything that anyone has ever posted about the 260 error which im getting and i have tried to manually get the drive to register and no luck

can someone PLEASE help me. My phone is way to slow and im getting so irritated!!!

Press and hold the Volume Down key on the side of the phone, and + hold the power button, then press the reset button on the bottom of the phone with the stylus, but do not release the power button or the volume button, once the phone resets it should load into a colorful screen, now just plug in your usb cable, and flash your rom with the ROm update utility

aysemj 03-03-2009 11:33 PM

i have no problem getting to that screen.however my computer states that its an unrecognized usb device

aysemj 03-03-2009 11:58 PM

btw its recognized it just fine before it was in the bootloader
and i AM running vista
tried on 2 computers
and i already updated my mobile center
and i have all windows updates as far as i know

jeggart 03-04-2009 01:57 PM

"NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, a stock SPL downgrade package is also available here."

So, where can I get the stock SPL downgrade package??](*,)

daiviien 03-04-2009 02:06 PM

1st time unlocking. I gave thanks :] Everything work perfect, directions were easy.

daiviien 03-04-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeggart (Post 752981)
"NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, a stock SPL downgrade package is also available here."

So, where can I get the stock SPL downgrade package??](*,)

This is a link to the stock roms: (if this is what you are looking for) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

Goodluck