PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like stability or the latest greatest build, even if it sacrifices stability?
Stability! 85 88.54%
Latest Greatest! 11 11.46%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Updated 5/22!!] Just Works 6.1 21055 Rom - Simple, Effective, Fast, Reliable

Quote:
Originally Posted by popssracer View Post
No, if you use mobile shell, theres no good reason to update. Excellent program, mobile shell. You know i have a version of the Just Works rom just for mobile shell users, i just hadnt released it. Let me know and ill post a link to a version for your provider.

You are awesome! I would love to try out the Just Works ROM made for MS users! Please let me know when you will release it. I will provide feedback. Thanks!

By the way, the carrier I use is SPRINT. Thanks!

Last edited by bedlam247; 05-25-2010 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Forget to add Carrier info.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [Updated 5/22!!] Just Works 6.1 21055 Rom - Simple, Effective, Fast, Reliable

Sorry, got to excited....
Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

zero3609 is a n00b

thanks for update, every thing works great from the signal bars to the internet tab, good job.

Last edited by zero3609; 05-25-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

popssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Sorry, got to excited....

Haha, no such thing as too excited! I always welcome the enthusiasm.

Sprint Carrier no-manila just for SPB users rom is up on the first post of this thread. Check it out and lemme know what you think! It will load probably with just a blank screen with the start menu and all that up top, just install SPB from there

Which version of SPB do you use? Have you gotten the themes and whatnot to work? I was using 3.5.3 and there were several things that wouldnt work, so I emailed them about it and they told me that in order to make it 6.5 compatible they had to change some things that made some things in MS not work in 6.1...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

popssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero3609 View Post
thanks for update, every thing works great from the signal bars to the internet tab, good job.

Excellent! Im glad to hear its working I realized after I named it "The Just Works Rom" that I had the potential to really shoot myself in the foot if it like, didnt work.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by popssracer View Post
Haha, no such thing as too excited! I always welcome the enthusiasm.

Sprint Carrier no-manila just for SPB users rom is up on the first post of this thread. Check it out and lemme know what you think! It will load probably with just a blank screen with the start menu and all that up top, just install SPB from there

Which version of SPB do you use? Have you gotten the themes and whatnot to work? I was using 3.5.3 and there were several things that wouldnt work, so I emailed them about it and they told me that in order to make it 6.5 compatible they had to change some things that made some things in MS not work in 6.1...
I am using 3.5.4., I feel the performance is a little better than 3.5.3. I mostly wanted to see if the new version can handle lots of calendar events. So far, not so good. I am not sure how many Calendar events will cause your MS to perform very slowly. What really helped was Nue's overclocking, the CAB states that my process is running 728Mhz, but I cannot validate. All I can say is the speed has improved many times over. I can provide the CAB tomorrow if you like as well as a theme with smaller icons to allow more shortcuts on a screen.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

zero3609 is a n00b

hi, for some reason a couple of day after i updated to the latest version of this rom the 3d touch flow wont start on my phone, has anyone had thins problem or know of a way of fixing it?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero3609 View Post
hi, for some reason a couple of day after i updated to the latest version of this rom the 3d touch flow wont start on my phone, has anyone had thins problem or know of a way of fixing it?

Thats really odd. Ive never had that problem, but I'll keep my eyes and ears out for issues. What does it do exactly? How far does it get? Does it boot and then freeze? or boot and then just hang out with a blank screen w/ the startmenu on the top?
Old 05-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

very curious in this rom as i am not finding a 6.5 that is truely suiting my needs.

how does battery work in this build? are you finding better battery life than in the 6.5 or other 6.1's?
Old 05-29-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
very curious in this rom as i am not finding a 6.5 that is truely suiting my needs.

how does battery work in this build? are you finding better battery life than in the 6.5 or other 6.1's?

I have found that the battery life is quite good actually. I would say its pretty much better than any of the other roms I've used personally. Other users using this rom can put their two cents in here?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
21055, 6.1, custom rom