PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 03:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SonorityGenius is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_06 .-. 1.8.2010

The issue remains tho.. the darn small kb!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
That's the way I like it and I'm the boss!

If you don't like it... Simply delete \windows\startup\SIPChange.lnk, and reboot!

Old 01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

start-utilities-SIPChange............choose your screen keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:18 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
i love the fact that you are making the 21xxx build roms!!!...

once again i say... i wonder why more aren't creating roms using these builds!!... especially for 2.5
I'm not too fond of how much realestate the other start menu takes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
a few questions about this new rom...

is the home screen weather animated?
and
has there been a quick link addition to 2.1 as yet? (swipe down to up on home screen)
The weather animation works fine, and 2.1 has a program launcher. It's the last tab, just like TF3D.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850sp
Carrier: Metropcs

Wutor is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Wutor Send a message via Yahoo to Wutor Send a message via Skype™ to Wutor

How can i change the background and the home clock?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutor View Post
How can i change the background and the home clock?
For the panoramic background, go here:
[1-1-10][VGA]Sense 2.1 and Manila 2.1 Panoramic Backgroundto learn to create the 3 manila file or to download those already created.

For the Clock, and Manila 2.1 VGA clock should do I think. Check here:
TP Themes & Software
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

brushbailey is keeping up the good workbrushbailey is keeping up the good work

Thanks rstoyguy!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started

There are a few things going on with my phone after flashing to this rom. Maybe someone can shed a little light. For one, my calendar has issues. I have events showing up on the phone that are not in outlook. For instance, I have a birthday in Outlook set to May 31...and it shows on the phone as Jan 1. I have tried a hard-reset and the calendar is empty..then sync Outlook to the phone...and it remains as Jan 1...weird. In outlook, nothing is set on Jan 1.
I also notice that the Windows default lock is still missing. rstoyguy had said that it was removed in earlier versions but was going to be put back in. Is this going to be available in a newer release?
Another thing I noticed was that when viewing pictures though the album, the share icons don't show up right. I get a blank spot where the share icon should be.
Finally, Windows Marketplace is missing! I did an install of the 6.1 bootloader and it installed the app...but I think it should be part of the ROM

None of these are deal breakers for me. I still love this rom...I just wanted to report back my experiences to help make this already great rom...Better!

Thanks again RSTOYGUY!

ps...I am using the build from 1/3/2010.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:46 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwired34 View Post
There are a few things going on with my phone after flashing to this rom. Maybe someone can shed a little light. For one, my calendar has issues. I have events showing up on the phone that are not in outlook. For instance, I have a birthday in Outlook set to May 31...and it shows on the phone as Jan 1. I have tried a hard-reset and the calendar is empty..then sync Outlook to the phone...and it remains as Jan 1...weird. In outlook, nothing is set on Jan 1.
I also notice that the Windows default lock is still missing. rstoyguy had said that it was removed in earlier versions but was going to be put back in. Is this going to be available in a newer release?
Another thing I noticed was that when viewing pictures though the album, the share icons don't show up right. I get a blank spot where the share icon should be.
Finally, Windows Marketplace is missing! I did an install of the 6.1 bootloader and it installed the app...but I think it should be part of the ROM

None of these are deal breakers for me. I still love this rom...I just wanted to report back my experiences to help make this already great rom...Better!

Thanks again RSTOYGUY!

ps...I am using the build from 1/3/2010.
The rom on 1/3 was released with a missing calendar component. Download the newer rom and all those issues should go-away...

Windows lock... I'll look into that, but since I don't use one I don't know. For those of you that need a lock, S2U2 works pretty well.

The share icon? I'll have to look into this one. So you can share on like facebook and what not???

And windows marketplace... I downloaded one version and it didn't seem to do anything.

I'll look into these issues and see if we can't get an update out to address these. They are on my "list".
Old 01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The rom on 1/3 was released with a missing calendar component. Download the newer rom and all those issues should go-away...
Great! Thanks.

Quote:
Windows lock... I'll look into that, but since I don't use one I don't know. For those of you that need a lock, S2U2 works pretty well.
I am using that now. It does work well and what an application...however, I like the simplicity of the Windows lock. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
The share icon? I'll have to look into this one. So you can share on like facebook and what not???
If you go into the Album, select a picture then tap on the screen, you are given 4 icons along the bottom of the picture- 'Go Back' icon, 'Slideshow' icon, 'Share' icon (missing...this brings up messaging to attach picture to MMS or Email) and the 'Menu' icon.

Quote:
And windows marketplace... I downloaded one version and it didn't seem to do anything.
I ran the Marketplacebootstrap.cab (attached) and it installed the icon in the start menu. When I ran it from the start menu, it contacted MS and downloaded the version for my phone (I guess the WM 6.5 version).

Quote:
I'll look into these issues and see if we can't get an update out to address these. They are on my "list".
Thanks again. Also, thanks for the quick reply.
Attached Files
File Type: cab marketplacebootstrap.cab (349.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development