PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Sprint

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Great to hear about the update. It's been over a month and I'm hurting. I got the shakes and everything.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Atomic wedgies DK style. LOL
You won't even see it comin'.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
...i can feel something beginning to boil in my loins in anticipation...
That's just wrong.

Ok, so here's the dealeo...no point in keeping the secret any longer I did get a TP2 back in January. I have been cooking for it for myself and a friend ever since.
I have to say that it is worth EVERY SINGLE penny of the exorbitant price Sprint charges. It is extremely nice to have things just work. Cooking for the TP2 is a piece of cake compared to the TP. Don't have to port stuff because it all just fits. When I got the TP2 I added a line of service so that I could continue to cook for the TP. That is what I am going to do, however I will only update when significant improvements are made in VGA land. Getting updates is going to depend on you folks. I can't promise every single want or desire will be fulfilled but if you don't ask, you won't receive.

I got some good suggestions from Snoopdawg yesterday and so I am going to jump back into the kitchen and see what I can come up with. I am going to update post #2 with some of the stuff I am going to work on. Here's what I would ask all of you to do.
Like I have asked in the past, please PM me your suggestions after reading post #2. It will help considerably if you provide links to things you would like to have included or fixed.
I am considering going strictly with a standard Sense 2.5 build, Sense 2.1 build and possibly a Sense 2.5 with MaxManila. I am going to run a poll to see where interest lies.
At the same time I will be beta testing TouchXperience when that program starts and that should be very soon. So far it looks VERY promising. If it does turn out well I will most definitely cook that up.
My schedule is pretty busy right now and as Winmo has said he has graciously offered to be the wedgie police. I should be able to spend some time on it wed afternoon and friday. So, depending how well everything goes you may have something to play with this weekend. Normal disclaimers apply...
SKI

Last edited by ahuskins; 03-02-2010 at 02:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
That's just wrong.

Ok, so here's the dealeo...no point in keeping the secret any longer I did get a TP2 back in January. I have been cooking for it for myself and a friend ever since.
I have to say that it is worth EVERY SINGLE penny of the exorbitant price Sprint charges. It is extremely nice to have things just work. Cooking for the TP2 is a piece of cake compared to the TP. Don't have to port stuff because it all just fits. When I got the TP2 I added a line of service so that I could continue to cook for the TP. That is what I am going to do, however I will only update when significant improvements are made in VGA land. Getting updates is going to depend on you folks. I can't promise every single want or desire will be fulfilled but if you don't ask, you won't receive.

I got some good suggestions from Snoopdawg yesterday and so I am going to jump back into the kitchen and see what I can come up with. I am going to update post #2 with some of the stuff I am going to work on. Here's what I want all of you to do.
Like I have asked in the past, PM me your suggestions after reading post #2. It will help considerably if you provide links to things you would like to have included or fixed.
I am considering going strictly with a standard Sense 2.5 build, Sense 2.1 build and possibly a Sense 2.5 with MaxManila. I am going to run a poll to see where interest lies.
At the same time I will be beta testing TouchXperience when that program starts and that should be very soon. So far it looks VERY promising. If it does turn out well I will most definitely cook that up.
My schedule is pretty busy right now and as Winmo has said he has graciously offered to be the wedgie police. I should be able to spend some time on it wed afternoon and friday. So, depending how well everything goes you may have something to play with this weekend. Normal disclaimers apply...
SKI
Now I know what Moses must have felt like when God spoke to him....
Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

See WinMo, you just asked for it! I hope you are up to the challenge. One suggestion though and sorry if it was mentioned........GET RID OF THE HORRIBLE VOLUME CONTROLS. Other than that, everything is perfect, cabs just need to be updated to the newer versions.

And if you have a TP2 rom, I would be willing to give up my d-pad for a tilt screen only then!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
That's just wrong.

I got some good suggestions from Snoopdawg yesterday and so I am going to jump back into the kitchen and see what I can come up with. I am going to update post #2 with some of the stuff I am going to work on. Here's what I would ask all of you to do.
Like I have asked in the past, please PM me your suggestions after reading post #2. It will help considerably if you provide links to things you would like to have included or fixed.
SKI
NICE!!! This is great news for me, I love your work with the TP1, something dawn on me this morning as to why you didn't have updates for TP1 and inside told me "maybe he got a TP2" Came to the thread this morning an walla you did. Can't wait to flash your ROM for TP2 welcome aboard!!!
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 03-02-2010, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor

[QUOTE=ahuskins;1600929]That's just wrong.

I have to say that it is worth EVERY SINGLE penny of the exorbitant price Sprint charges. It is extremely nice to have things just work. Cooking for the TP2 is a piece of cake compared to the TP.

so not to seem selfish or anything like that, but u might remember me begging for u to cook for tp2 a few hundred pages back, lol, i got mine in november or december and am completely in love with it, only thing is i use cricket service, anyways to my point, do u think i could get in on a little of this tp2 action ur cookin up or am i out of line for askin? lol u could go check my posts though i was kind of hoping thats what youve been up to, either way i understand, hopefully if not youll go public soon, and id be happy to beta test if u need it, anyways u guys cant blame me for askin lol.

Go Ahead... Make My Day... Hit The Thanks Button

Last edited by jroyalty7; 03-02-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@A-finally the secret is out. Must feel good to stop living the lie...

I just want to take up a post to make sure everyone realizes what ahuskins is doing for us.

HE IS INCURRING COSTS TO KEEP HIS TP ACTIVE SO HE CAN COOK FOR US!!!!

He has his TP2, doesnt need to keep the line for actual use, he's doing it so he can cook. No other reason. It's how he rolls

He deserves even more props than usual for that IMHO.

Thanks Bro you rock.

It's OK if you can't but if you can donate, do it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 03-03-2010 at 07:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
That's just wrong.

what do i have to do to test out some SWEET SKI ROMS TP2 style? im dying over there... my wife and i actually wish we kept our tp1s just for your rom... seriously!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

mremy007 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to mremy007 Send a message via Yahoo to mremy007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Now I know what Moses must have felt like when God spoke to him....

That is hilarious...LMAO!!!

SKI you f'n ROCK! I (and many many others) will be eagerly waiting for your return to action!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3