View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:42 AM
LayLay
PPCGeeks Regular

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
That's just wrong.

Ok, so here's the dealeo...no point in keeping the secret any longer I did get a TP2 back in January. I have been cooking for it for myself and a friend ever since.
I have to say that it is worth EVERY SINGLE penny of the exorbitant price Sprint charges. It is extremely nice to have things just work. Cooking for the TP2 is a piece of cake compared to the TP. Don't have to port stuff because it all just fits. When I got the TP2 I added a line of service so that I could continue to cook for the TP. That is what I am going to do, however I will only update when significant improvements are made in VGA land. Getting updates is going to depend on you folks. I can't promise every single want or desire will be fulfilled but if you don't ask, you won't receive.
I got some good suggestions from Snoopdawg yesterday and so I am going to jump back into the kitchen and see what I can come up with. I am going to update post #2 with some of the stuff I am going to work on. Here's what I would ask all of you to do.
Like I have asked in the past, please PM me your suggestions after reading post #2. It will help considerably if you provide links to things you would like to have included or fixed.
I am considering going strictly with a standard Sense 2.5 build, Sense 2.1 build and possibly a Sense 2.5 with MaxManila. I am going to run a poll to see where interest lies.
At the same time I will be beta testing TouchXperience when that program starts and that should be very soon. So far it looks VERY promising. If it does turn out well I will most definitely cook that up.
My schedule is pretty busy right now and as Winmo has said he has graciously offered to be the wedgie police. I should be able to spend some time on it wed afternoon and friday. So, depending how well everything goes you may have something to play with this weekend. Normal disclaimers apply...
SKI
NICE!!! This is great news for me, I love your work with the TP1, something dawn on me this morning as to why you didn't have updates for TP1 and inside told me "maybe he got a TP2" Came to the thread this morning an walla you did. Can't wait to flash your ROM for TP2 welcome aboard!!!
" for hitting the Button!"