PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
yea i figured some people would be jumping all over the EVO. i plan to be at Radio Snatch first thing in the morning to pick up my reserved units. Root & WinMo you guys rock, really enj0yed playing together
Right back 'atcha Bruddah. Thanks for all you do

GIANT Thanks to root and all his tireless work. Amazing to work with you Bro and see all that you have learned and created.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 06-03-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Well good luck to you guys with the EVO someone in my neighborhood was talking about this phone and they are not even nowhere near the computer so they will probably stay basic with it.

Me on the other hand since I am with USCC no EVO for me but I did just get the TP2 guess I will have to stop being lazy and go ahead and flash this thing and get it going. The stock is pretty smooth though on this sucker.

I still have my touch pro and I am loving the White root look on it so I guess I will be running that for awhile then I don't know what's next for it I get to upgrade it though in October so who knows what USCC will have by then.

Well I know this is lengthy so I will end with this ROOT and PPC Geeks you have all been amazing with helping me learn this Windows Mobile thing on my TP so now it's like Jay - Z say it's on to the next one.

I will still be around as I still use my TP on day to day.

Maybe someone else will step to the plate and TRY really really extremely hard to make a ROM as good as yours........

Wait one more thing sorry but on White Root what happen with the menu drop down when you are in file explorer it shows like it use to again.

No biggie just curious.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
oh i see. that droid incredible is pretty amazing if u didnt know u must really like that gimped TP to still have it lol
haha nah i have a sprint TP but im on the vzw network. i actually own Lunacie's old TP.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

somemorestuff is just getting started

Count me in for the Kitchen Root. I'm stuck with the TP until I quit being cheap . Thanks so much for the great roms, I'm actually hoping for a TP-3 like thing with international capability and hw full keyboard.

Any word if the EVO requires one of the new plans or will it work with the older plans too (like SERO or Free and Clear)?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

I'll be kicking it with whiteroot on the TP for another 2 months. Can't get the EVO until then unfortunately.

Have one big thing that's been bugging me for a few roms. How do I disable that damn microsoft crap about connecting to a PC to update the phone? Thanks.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I'll be kicking it with whiteroot on the TP for another 2 months. Can't get the EVO until then unfortunately.

Have one big thing that's been bugging me for a few roms. How do I disable that damn microsoft crap about connecting to a PC to update the phone? Thanks.
Are you pertaining to the information that comes up when you connect the device to a computer?

If so there is a check box that says don't ask again at the bottom.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Visor is becoming a great contributor

+1 for the kitchen.

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

no, it's at random times. a screen comes up for microsoft update saying to keep the phone up to date with a next screen and then it says connect your phone to the computer and hit next or something. its like windows update for your phone or some crap. wish it wouldnt come up, useless feature just dont know how to turn it off.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by somemorestuff View Post
Count me in for the Kitchen Root. I'm stuck with the TP until I quit being cheap . Thanks so much for the great roms, I'm actually hoping for a TP-3 like thing with international capability and hw full keyboard.

Any word if the EVO requires one of the new plans or will it work with the older plans too (like SERO or Free and Clear)?
+1 on the kitchen. I too will give it a try.

As for EVO, i talked to a sprint rep and they said my OG plan doesn't qualify for the phone. I currently have an older family plan for $99.99, 2000mins, 6pm calling, unl web/text/mms for 3 lines and a sprint discount of 23% to top it off! I'd hate to give that up.

So long friends and thanks for everything!!

Last edited by christian.a; 06-04-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
no, it's at random times. a screen comes up for microsoft update saying to keep the phone up to date with a next screen and then it says connect your phone to the computer and hit next or something. its like windows update for your phone or some crap. wish it wouldnt come up, useless feature just dont know how to turn it off.
I dont think i ever seen that screen before in any of the Roms. If you could maybe post a screenshot if it doesnt like disappear when u click menu or anything else.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium