PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid > CDMA Moto Droid Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Redrumchaos 1.0

Congrats on the ROM guys.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 04-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid

bigjohn49 is a n00b
Smile Re: [ROM] Redrumchaos 1.0

After 24 hours with this rom:

No FC's, no weird problems, great battery life. I'm using the new beta Helix launcher also. Thanks again.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:38 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

There is a fix for voice search on the first page that you might want to load. Just treat it like an update.zip. Don't wipe or anything.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

IwireRobert is a n00b

Congrats on the rom. Not bad at all.. My biggest issue that im having is when i open a document from gmail i get a FC all the time. If there a fix please let me know i really need that feature for my job other then that work just fine.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

IwireRobert is a n00b

Fixed the Problem with the FC when i view a doc, i just downloaded documents to go. Opens just fine now.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, we removed quick office. I will make an update.zip of various apps to add back in, in the near future.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

IwireRobert is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Yeah, we removed quick office. I will make an update.zip of various apps to add back in, in the near future.
The only thing that i just found out a minute ago was when you look up a address in the web browser, it dosent give the option to get directions only show on map which dosent bring you to the google map app. I dont know if that would be the result of something you removed but still not that big of deal. Other then that this rom is great. You did a great job
Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Thanks for the compliment. As for the issue, can you expand on that a bit so I can check it out myself?
Old 04-14-2010, 06:09 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

As you guys probably know, there is some seriously bad blood going on at DroidForums.net between blackdroid and cyanogen. I've done my best to give credit where due, so if you folks see I am in the wrong somewhere, please let me know. There are two proprietary apps included in this rom:

Motoroi File Manager and Download Crutch Lite. I chose to include these, but they can easily be left out.

It should be noted that Motoroi File Manager cannot be bought, nor does it come with the Droid. However, it is being used on a Motorola device, and its proprietary, just like Corporate Calendar.

Download Crutch Lite was pulled from the market some time ago and no longer developed. As such, it also cannot be purchased, and as far as I know, has been abandoned.

Some changes to look for in the next version releasing sometime before 2012, when we will all die anyway:

-Further removal of cyanogenmod/nexus one specific settings and files.
-Bugfixes
-More themes!
-Most likely a stock speed kernel (600mhz), with update.zips for other kernel speeds. Performance enhancements are planned here in the future. I want to be as stable as possible, first.
-More scripts!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Congrats on the ROM guys.

Thanks BW good to see you around!!!

Side Note Chaos Black has been uploaded check Post #3

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid > CDMA Moto Droid Development