PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] DamageControl v2.0 - FULL SPRINT RELEASE!!! - EVERYTHING WORKS! VVM, EVERYT

after seeing comments on the new update release, still seems like there are issues. Think i may wait for the official 2.1 to get released and wait on roms to be cooked up then
Old 04-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: [ROM] DamageControl v2.0 - FULL SPRINT RELEASE!!! - EVERYTHING WORKS! VVM, EVERYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I would like to try these but I don't want to do the MSL crap to go back to the PRI needed.
All u need to do is flash to fresh 1.1..then u can try any rom u like.. thats what i did.. my pri was ok after doing that..

My take on damagecontrol.. Its nice.. but for me there are to may small extras u have to do to get it working 100% Which im not lazy..just dont have time.lol so ive got my nandroid of my fresh 1.1..but gonna try darchvanilla for awhile..everything im looking for in a 2.1 rom..
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mrbook is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrbook Send a message via Yahoo to mrbook

With the these 2.1 ROMs, has anyone been experiencing issues with bluetooth. Getting tired of asking over at xda and getting drowned in the thread, basicly what's happening is my bluetooth headset pairs like it should but disconnects, reconnects, disconnects again and again. Not only does it do that but it will lose the audio as the music is continueing to play, turn off the headset you hear the music. Tried Damage's (not going ot go into the amount of workarounds to get things working) Beezy, DarchLegend. Of all of them had the same issue in one form or another, other then the bluetooth problems things have been great. Just going to wait until the Sprint release in which hopefully things will be smoothed out better.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Lurker

bcurtis208 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bcurtis208 Send a message via MSN to bcurtis208 Send a message via Yahoo to bcurtis208

This has been the first ROM I've used since I've purchased my Sprint Hero (Previously WM Diamond User). Overall I like the ROM but I am also experiencing issues with the alarm not going off as well as the market not showing all of the appropriate apps as other users have stated. Once I get home I'll have to try the fixes previously mentioned - we'll see! >_< Grr I can't wait for the official one to be out.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

matt17 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcurtis208 View Post
This has been the first ROM I've used since I've purchased my Sprint Hero (Previously WM Diamond User). Overall I like the ROM but I am also experiencing issues with the alarm not going off as well as the market not showing all of the appropriate apps as other users have stated. Once I get home I'll have to try the fixes previously mentioned - we'll see! >_< Grr I can't wait for the official one to be out.
are you sure the alarm volume is all the way up? Thats the mistake I made when I first got the phone, go into the alarm settings and then go to select the tone you want. From there you can raise the alarm volume
Old 04-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Lurker

bcurtis208 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bcurtis208 Send a message via MSN to bcurtis208 Send a message via Yahoo to bcurtis208
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcurtis208 View Post
are you sure the alarm volume is all the way up? Thats the mistake I made when I first got the phone, go into the alarm settings and then go to select the tone you want. From there you can raise the alarm volume
I'm sure, had to do that with initial Sprint ROM but the issue was that I couldn't get it to stop I think but its resolved itself it seems.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint... wtf is this required?!

willpower101 is just getting started

why are people still downloading this when damagecontrol 2.05 is out and fixes so much? That thread should be hoppin...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development