PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 10:58 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanisbleu View Post
auto brightness does not work for me, just keeps the screen at full bright. Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah, it is a known issue.
Don't think it effects all EVOs.
Update coming soon.

I just keep mine at 25% unless I am out in the sun.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:14 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
The master Tommy has a broken EVO. Getting it replaced and then we will have more awesomeness from the tomato master.

Great things are coming to this thread .
Flash this rom and stay tuned.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond> TP2> HTC EVO 4G

kermit22 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] The EVO Classic - Sense 1.0 Redefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanisbleu View Post
auto brightness does not work for me, just keeps the screen at full bright. Anyone else having this problem?
I've never had any luck with the autobrightness. It's just a battery drain on my EVO. I use the build in power widgets and then I can change it between low/medium/high with a single click instead of dragging down the top curtain and using the slider. Its much easier for me to click the widget if I'm jogging or if I have it mounted in my car than it is to use the slider.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:00 AM
The Rootinator

Tommy is working on an awesome update.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 AM
The Rootinator

Tommy just released 009 preview and it is awesome.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] The EVO Classic - Sense 1.0 Redefined

Definitely one of the best ROMs out there. This has been my daily for a few months now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development