PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2d][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfp1 View Post
hey guys (and gals!), I'm having a bit of a particular problem on the past two beta builds (1.2c and 1.2d)... my market is not displaying any protected apps (for example, missing Titanium Backup and Launcher Pro).

this happened both when upgrading from CM7 without wiping data, as well as on a fresh flash (all partitions wiped)... I hadn't seen this problem since my Hero days.

any ideas?

thanks!
try a reboot, after an initial reboot, all your apps should show up in the mraket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixav View Post
Are there any GPS improvements on d?? I am currently on b and the GPS will never lock on

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
please try the gps fix.

other words, i just fixed the clock FC, but i think its too early for another update already?

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

steelfatboy1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
other words, i just fixed the clock FC, but i think its too early for another update already?

-deck
Never too early for an update! Love the rom, best I have ever used. Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Used many Smartphone Devices, but I have EVOlved

forty01 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to forty01 Send a message via MSN to forty01 Send a message via Yahoo to forty01 Send a message via Skype™ to forty01

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfp1 View Post
yes and yes
It doesn't sound like the norm. I would recommend Completing the steps again and check your results. Good Luck.

Sorry, this was delayed. Typed it, but never sent... Deck had responded with the same answer

Last edited by forty01; 05-18-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
try a reboot, after an initial reboot, all your apps should show up in the mraket.

please try the gps fix.

-deck
I simply flashed the DeskClock that was posted here earlier and it works great. Super easy for anyone to do. If that is the only update I'd wait. But seeing as you are the perfectionist that you are, I figure you'll do the update anyway
Old 05-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

nctrnl is a n00b

I really love this ROM! Thanks for all of your work. I am having 1 issue though with waking my device from screen-off mode. I am having to push the power button several times. Is anybody else having this issue and if so, does anybody know a resolution? Thanks!!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo-Deck 1.2 - Gingerbread 2.3.4

Mac-Evo542 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixav View Post
Are there any GPS improvements on d?? I am currently on b and the GPS will never lock on

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I tried gps 4 times and everytime it locks almost instantaneous! If you are having problems try flashing back to a sense rom and doing the ##4772579#, (gps fix), but don't forget to download the msl reader to get your phones msl#, as you will need to punch it in after you do the gps fix. When you reboot the phone open maps or nav and get a gps lock, then just nandroid restore back to 1.2d and you should be good to go! Good luck!

Last edited by Mac-Evo542; 05-18-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctrnl View Post
I really love this ROM! Thanks for all of your work. I am having 1 issue though with waking my device from screen-off mode. I am having to push the power button several times. Is anybody else having this issue and if so, does anybody know a resolution? Thanks!!
Sometimes when that happens to me I just touch the screen (after the first power button push) and it lights up. Other folks have mentioned setting the Screen On animation to On, other folks have swapped out the kernel and that fixed it. Just gotta try different things!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
N00b

Quote:

-deck
Thanks Deck! Great work as usual!
P.S. It's never too soon for an update for a flashaholic!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
I simply flashed the DeskClock that was posted here earlier and it works great. Super easy for anyone to do. If that is the only update I'd wait. But seeing as you are the perfectionist that you are, I figure you'll do the update anyway
Could you kindly point me in the direction of the Desk Clock you are referring to?
Old 05-18-2011, 05:21 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctrnl View Post
I've had that problem with every rom since 1.0 but since flashing 1.2d screen wakes up on first push. I used to have to push it at least 3 times. Are you on 1.2d?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development