PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   [10-11-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.3][2.3.7 Stable] #Stablistic (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=141521)

satur9 05-05-2011 09:46 AM

Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Thank you Deck. I was just getting ready to try a gtalk zip on one of your older ROMs & here 1.1 is.

Any word on MD5 sums?

JADC 05-05-2011 09:56 AM

Has anyone noticed that with Launcher PRO unlocking the screen (power button) its not very responsive? Is it possible to change the unlock screen button to Volume up or down? To be clear im not talking about the unlock slider, but the unlock button to bring out of standby mode. Thanks

Looking forward to updating to 1.1 when i get home.

Thanks deck

forty01 05-05-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JADC (Post 2097512)
Has anyone noticed that with Launcher PRO unlocking the screen (power button) its not very responsive? Is it possible to change the unlock screen button to Volume up or down? To be clear im not talking about the unlock slider, but the unlock button to bring out of standby mode. Thanks

Looking forward to updating to 1.1 when i get home.

Thanks deck

I'm not positive as to what unlock screen button you a referring to. I could just be still waking up and not thinking straight :)

I use the gesture lock with no slider to get into my phone and launcher pro is my gui/interface and I do what I want... no lock to go through. LEt us know, thanks.

JADC 05-05-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty01 (Post 2097519)
I'm not positive as to what unlock screen button you a referring to. I could just be still waking up and not thinking straight :)

I use the gesture lock with no slider to get into my phone and launcher pro is my gui/interface and I do what I want... no lock to go through. LEt us know, thanks.

Basically when the phone goes into sleep mode screen goes black, in order to get to the slider lock I have to push the power button to wake up so to speak. once to the slider unlock I just hit menu to unlock no need to slide. My issue is waking the phone up, I have to really hold the power button for it to wake up and i always get the option to reboot, power off, recovery.....sorry hope that makes sense.

Omegakai 05-05-2011 10:43 AM

hey guys is there a calender out there that syncs with google and facebook thats like htc sense with the same features of that that would be good for this rom?

forty01 05-05-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JADC (Post 2097529)
Basically when the phone goes into sleep mode screen goes black, in order to get to the slider lock I have to push the power button to wake up so to speak. once to the slider unlock I just hit menu to unlock no need to slide. My issue is waking the phone up, I have to really hold the power button for it to wake up and i always get the option to reboot, power off, recovery.....sorry hope that makes sense.

That doesn't sound like Launcher Pro, but I am not having an issue at all, so I can't confirm. I hit my power button and I am in. You can goto the Market and get AnyUnlock and that will let you use the volume buttons, but it will also skip the unlock all together. I use mine that way on a normal basis, but when I am in certain areas, I do turn off AnyLock. It's a quick switch. Good Luck.

skydeaner 05-05-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty01 (Post 2097533)
That doesn't sound like Launcher Pro, but I am not having an issue at all, so I can't confirm. I hit my power button and I am in. You can goto the Market and get AnyUnlock and that will let you use the volume buttons, but it will also skip the unlock all together. I use mine that way on a normal basis, but when I am in certain areas, I do turn off AnyLock. It's a quick switch. Good Luck.

Sounds like a kernel problem. Some people are experiencing this with tiamat. Try the newest savagedzen kernel. And make sure you aren't overclocking.

fadi33 05-05-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JADC (Post 2097529)

I had the same problem with LP 0.8.4 Pro on Release 1.0 and tiamat 3.3.8 SBC. I had to press the power button twice. Now I am on Release 1.1 with the stock kernel and do NOT have this problem. So i dont know if it was the upgrade or the kernel that fixed it. Also I just wiped cache and davlik for the upgrade.

Tannerj 05-05-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omegakai (Post 2097530)
hey guys is there a calender out there that syncs with google and facebook thats like htc sense with the same features of that that would be good for this rom?

I have used jorte for both calendar and agenda. I now use laucher pro widget for the calendar (looks more like sense calendar). Either one is good, jorte is free and launcher pro you have to pay for if you want to use the widgets...

I hope this helps...tannerj

forty01 05-05-2011 11:19 AM

I went to 3.3.8, but have since reverted back to 3.3.7

It's just so much more stable and better on the battery.

I would recommend not overclocking the 1190 mark.

Hope it works out.