PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 10:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone 4S
Carrier: Verizon

LouieH is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-17-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc2][STABLE]

So, I've been running this ROM for a full day and this morning. Clean and stable, cant get visual voice mail to work.But, that doesn't really matter...

It's a keeper! oh, I downloaded the ROM with VLC and Root Ex. Should I re-flash? :]

Have a few beers on me...

Last edited by LouieH; 03-18-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kenylove is a n00b

I guess it's just me, but Wimax doesnt work. It stalls soon as I turn it on, from there i cant turn it on or off, till i reboot. Tethering doesnt work either. I tried version 2.06 and 2.07. Same problem. I did full wipe twice (cache, data, dalvik, factory restore). Still the same issue.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

danielpat89 is a n00b

Flashed the beta after coming from the CM7 nightlies and I like it a lot better...everything works well except vvm,but I hate adw so this is awesome! Even the paid adw I bought sucks...anyways, the only problem I have is a voicemail error that pops up 30times a day that says "error v 30..voicemail will be downloaded when u get data connectivity " and there is no voicemail and I have full data..any help? Came from cm7 and did a full wipe before flashing, I am now on decks rc2 and its the same thing
Old 03-18-2011, 01:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

allaidback is a n00b

How do you do updates? I don't see an option for system updates. Also nothing happens when I dial the number for the gps fix.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaidback View Post
How do you do updates? I don't see an option for system updates. Also nothing happens when I dial the number for the gps fix.
Sense roms only for the gps fix.

CM7
Old 03-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff

hdmi keeps saying cable unplugged with rc2. is there something else we are supposed to do besides installing teamwin's hdmi app (or does the stock kernel not support hdmi and we still need to install shinzul's asop kernel)? aside from that, the rom is great!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

hey all,
alot of the questions being asked are all answered in the OP. VVM, GPS, etc. as for the hdmi, i am updating to rc3 due to a new kernel that is gonna help tremendously with everything. rc2 the one with vlc and etc is exactly the same as the new rc2, just doesnt have my paid aps in it. stay tuned tonight for rc3. any1 that is having any hdmi problems, please try rc3 when it is uploaded. thanks every1 for your support.

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

danielpat89 is a n00b

dont mean to sound noobish, but whats the OP?
Old 03-18-2011, 08:37 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpat89 View Post
dont mean to sound noobish, but whats the OP?
original post. aka post #1.

-deck
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey Bro I have been following your work since the touch pro days and I love your work. Thanks for bribing it over to the Evo side I can't wait till rc3 to come out be waiting and thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development