PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [12/21/2010] - MikFroYo v4.0 - ReEngineered Logic Edit - So Fast You'll F

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Does this version have apps2sd?

Sent from my HTC Evo via the optional mind-link function.
new version with apps2sd and all bugs fixed is being posted in approx 1 min.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM] - [12/24/2010] - MikFroYo v4.1 - Logical Sense - ReEngineered On Steroids

new version is up... have fun and check the change log for more info.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] - [12/24/2010] - MikFroYo v4.1 - Logical Sense - ReEngineered On Steroids

Amikam, thanks for the updated rom! I flashed it and its all good so far. Im following the thread at xda and I have a question and a request.

Do I need to create a widget.txt file to add the 4G power widget or is it already on the rom? I searched for the file with root explorer but nothing showed up.

I came from myns and liked his rosie and rosie app, any chance of throwing this on the rom or as an apk or zip?

Thanks again!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
Amikam, thanks for the updated rom! I flashed it and its all good so far. Im following the thread at xda and I have a question and a request.

Do I need to create a widget.txt file to add the 4G power widget or is it already on the rom? I searched for the file with root explorer but nothing showed up.

I came from myns and liked his rosie and rosie app, any chance of throwing this on the rom or as an apk or zip?

Thanks again!
Will do... sometime when I get a chance... I'm working on an English only version now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
Will do... sometime when I get a chance... I'm working on an English only version now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thanks, itll be worth the wait.

For anyone interested in getting the 4G power widget back or changing other widgets in the notification drop down follow the link in the 2nd post of the xda thread

[ROM] - [12/24/2010] - MikFroYo v4.1 - Logical Sense - ReEngineered On Steroids - xda-developers
Old 12-29-2010, 02:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

rnb754 is a n00b

this rom has a ringtone called "ringring" where can i find more of that type of ringtone? im looking for the racer car one like it...lmk thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 12:45 AM
iondokk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Try zedge
Old 01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnb754 View Post
this rom has a ringtone called "ringring" where can i find more of that type of ringtone? im looking for the racer car one like it...lmk thanks
Also you do a search for funny ringtones. I don't have the link anymore but that's how I found that ringtone couple of years back.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mikfroyo 4.3 out! Grab it while its hott

MikFroyo 4.3
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Cranemachine is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine

I can't wait for this ROM to have a Theme with it...I loved Amikams other themes!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development