PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

IMPAQT is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [12/21/2010] - MikFroYo v4.0 - ReEngineered Logic Edit - So Fast You'll F

Force closes the htc.launcher when using the home button, or pinching out on any of the 6 homescreens.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] - [12/21/2010] - MikFroYo v4.0 - ReEngineered Logic Edit - So Fast You'll F

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPAQT View Post
Do you have any screen shots???
Its stock. The transitions are different from stock tho and it has the power widgets in the notification drop down (gps, wifi, 4g, bluetooth, flashlight and sound).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPAQT View Post
Force closes the htc.launcher when using the home button, or pinching out on any of the 6 homescreens.
Rosie pich to zoom fix this in on the 1st post...flash it.

@ amikam, this rom is f-en fast...nothing to report so far. Im running sbc nonhavs kernel, so far so good. Can't wait for the themes!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

IMPAQT is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatitdodo View Post
Its stock. The transitions are different from stock tho and it has the power widgets in the notification drop down (gps, wifi, 4g, bluetooth, flashlight and sound).

Rosie pich to zoom fix this in on the 1st post...flash it.

@ amikam, this rom is f-en fast...nothing to report so far. Im running sbc nonhavs kernel, so far so good. Can't wait for the themes!
Thanks, tried it, and checked it compared to the sprint stock rom and WOOSH! Love seeing all my processes and apps take like no memory at all to run, its amazing that others haven't done this and im glad to see the level of precision and hard work was put into building this sweet ass rom. Im definitely going to use this as my everyday rom. And as always keep up the good work. Oh... and happy holiday and best wishes to you and your family.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

GERONIMO.USMC is a n00b

Love this rom. Please help me get my haptic/vibrating dialer back also any way to disable the power widget in the notification bar?
Old 12-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

foldessy is a n00b

I like all the ROMS you build . I was hoping when loading this up for the traditional MIKFROYO black/white looking theme .
Old 12-23-2010, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GERONIMO.USMC View Post
Love this rom. Please help me get my haptic/vibrating dialer back also any way to disable the power widget in the notification bar?
He has the file to restore haptic feedback for dialer on his XDA thread
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] - [12/21/2010] - MikFroYo v4.0 - ReEngineered Logic Edit - So Fast You'll Freak
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

GERONIMO.USMC is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
Amazing! Great!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Im happy u guys liked whats going on here... A new release with all the byg fixes should be up tomorrow.

Again... Im sorry for not being as active as I should here on ppcgeeks... Xda been keeping me busy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

carlitos is becoming a great contributor

i love all ur work i cant wait for u to give us some gingerbread rom.. it will b fantastic

Old 12-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Does this version have apps2sd?

Sent from my HTC Evo via the optional mind-link function.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development