PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

forcelite is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] EViO Series v1.02 [ 379MB Free l FPS Unlocked l OC l 270 l Sense Removabl

Great Rom Bro,

Caulkin your a pro, does this have OTA?

Force

Last edited by forcelite; 07-28-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pheonixav is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] EViO Series v1.02 [ 379MB Free l FPS Unlocked l OC l 270 l Sense Removabl

Love this Rom!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Question, I d/l'd this rom and put it at the root of my sd card, but when I tried to load it with Rom Manager nothing happened. So I reflashed back to OMJ's with no problem. I am going to d/l a fresh copy and try again. I have loved your rom's since the ol TP days and I made a few of my own with your TP kitchens. Has this happened to anyone else? Now do you do a 2nd wipe after this rom is flashed?

Last edited by cooltech59; 07-29-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:21 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

I'm having trouble flashing 1.02. Once I confirm to flash it it only shows two/three lines on the screen and goes back to the previous screen right away...
Old 07-29-2010, 05:27 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
I'm having trouble flashing 1.02. Once I confirm to flash it it only shows two/three lines on the screen and goes back to the previous screen right away...
Had to boot into the phone after doing all 3 wipes and then back into Recovery in order to flash.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Flashed rom but no weather app and can't get to android market says server not available.
Alot of the apps in the removed folder on sd card won't install.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Sweet rom calk, running beautiful and fast!

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 07-29-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started

I flashed it earlier this morning, and in general, loved it except for a few things. First time around I uninstalled sense, but kept getting com.htc.rosieutility force-closes, so I reflashed and left installed, and all was well. The Facebook contact sync issue was driving me bat-schmidt insane, and was the main reason I flashed back to my stock rooted 1.47. I also updated radio to the newest 2.05 radio and got horrendous data speeds, which followed me back onto my stock rom, until I downloaded and flashed the older 1.39 radio. So I'm not sure if anyone experienced that problem, but that one sucked major balls. Though I highly doubt it had anything to do with your rom.

But other than those three issues, I really digged your rom. Was very fast, and will probably flash it again and use it forever once the facebook issue gets worked out (and yes I read that whole link you posted, nothing helped, nit even changing my work profile).
Old 07-29-2010, 07:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Sprintar is a n00b

greatest rom I ever had on my Evo, but my 4g doesn't work. did someone else experience this?
Old 07-29-2010, 07:47 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
I flashed it earlier this morning, and in general, loved it except for a few things. First time around I uninstalled sense, but kept getting com.htc.rosieutility force-closes, so I reflashed and left installed, and all was well. The Facebook contact sync issue was driving me bat-schmidt insane, and was the main reason I flashed back to my stock rooted 1.47. I also updated radio to the newest 2.05 radio and got horrendous data speeds, which followed me back onto my stock rom, until I downloaded and flashed the older 1.39 radio. So I'm not sure if anyone experienced that problem, but that one sucked major balls. Though I highly doubt it had anything to do with your rom.

But other than those three issues, I really digged your rom. Was very fast, and will probably flash it again and use it forever once the facebook issue gets worked out (and yes I read that whole link you posted, nothing helped, nit even changing my work profile).
Read through the thread... you have to uninstall two other items if you uninstall Sense. And the last two problems are not dependent on this ROM.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development