View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:27 PM
mmmdieselfumes
PPCGeeks Regular

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] EViO Series v1.02 [ 379MB Free l FPS Unlocked l OC l 270 l Sense Removabl

I flashed it earlier this morning, and in general, loved it except for a few things. First time around I uninstalled sense, but kept getting com.htc.rosieutility force-closes, so I reflashed and left installed, and all was well. The Facebook contact sync issue was driving me bat-schmidt insane, and was the main reason I flashed back to my stock rooted 1.47. I also updated radio to the newest 2.05 radio and got horrendous data speeds, which followed me back onto my stock rom, until I downloaded and flashed the older 1.39 radio. So I'm not sure if anyone experienced that problem, but that one sucked major balls. Though I highly doubt it had anything to do with your rom.

But other than those three issues, I really digged your rom. Was very fast, and will probably flash it again and use it forever once the facebook issue gets worked out (and yes I read that whole link you posted, nothing helped, nit even changing my work profile).