PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

eilisaine is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Once you've installed the rom you no longer need to keep the file on your sd card. You can always remame the rom to PC36IMG1.zip so that its on your sd card in case you have to reinstall it.

Again, the absolute only way to install a boot splash screen is with a PC36IMG.zip file. It is not like the boot animation that can be found in the system partition of a rom, the splash screen is loaded before the rom is accessed.

See that's what I was missing. I am sorta new to this whole custom ROM thing and the guy that helped me do this told me I had to keep it on my SD card. Thank goodness for people who read posts or I never would have known. I just did what you said and it worked perfectly! Thanks sooo much!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

since updating to the NEWEST SPRINT LOVERS ROM, I notice that when the phone has SCREEN off or LOCKED, and I put it in the car dock, the car panel program DOES not automatically come up until I unlock the phone. With the older SPRINT LOVERS ROM I had (before the new framework), I would put the phone in the car dock and it would automatically unlock and go into the CAR PANEL. now when I put the phone in the car dock, I can see the car panel menu come up (asks me which car pane I want to use since I run a custom on and not the stock evo one) and then it goes back to the lock screen. I have to unlock and then I see then custom car dock there.. WHY? how can I fix?
Old 03-12-2011, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started

I'm running the 1/26/11 version of this ROM. I noticed there is a 2/25/11 version. Is there a flashable update so you don't have to wipe everything and re-download all apps etc? The update on 1/26/11 was nice b/c it kept all settings and applications the same. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvakos4589 View Post
I'm running the 1/26/11 version of this ROM. I noticed there is a 2/25/11 version. Is there a flashable update so you don't have to wipe everything and re-download all apps etc? The update on 1/26/11 was nice b/c it kept all settings and applications the same. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Download the stand alone rom then enter recovery, wipe dalvik and system cache but not data. Then select install rom from .zip and select the Sprint Lovers rom and install it. All of your data and programs will be waiting for you when it boots up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Almost a VIP

Does anyone know how I can reinstall QIK? Ive tried everything.. SIDE LOAD from an APK and also install from market.. It tells me APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED.. any ideas?? I really would like to get this program back.. anyone? maybe someone has a flashable version? someone else SAID they gave me a flashable QIK but it appeared to want to ERASE my phone ... they are looking into it.. it did install QWIK but all I got were FC's and nothing in the accounts to sync ...
Old 03-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Does anyone know how I can reinstall QIK? Ive tried everything.. SIDE LOAD from an APK and also install from market.. It tells me APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED.. any ideas?? I really would like to get this program back.. anyone? maybe someone has a flashable version? someone else SAID they gave me a flashable QIK but it appeared to want to ERASE my phone ... they are looking into it.. it did install QWIK but all I got were FC's and nothing in the accounts to sync ...
Anyone? Ive now tried FLASHING it, moving it to the /data/app with correct permissions and titanium restore.. nothing will install QIK FOR EVO. . please help if you can...
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Anyone? Ive now tried FLASHING it, moving it to the /data/app with correct permissions and titanium restore.. nothing will install QIK FOR EVO. . please help if you can...
Download the standalone version of sprint lovers and flash it on top of your existing setup. It should add QIK to your phone that way. I recommend wiping dalvik and system caches but leave the data alone and you will be good to go. This should be the most trouble free method since you seem to have tried everything else.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Download the standalone version of sprint lovers and flash it on top of your existing setup. It should add QIK to your phone that way. I recommend wiping dalvik and system caches but leave the data alone and you will be good to go. This should be the most trouble free method since you seem to have tried everything else.
Thanks I did that and it is back.. THANKS!!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: na
Carrier: sprint

dacoz21 is just getting started

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the audio dropping on the MLB At Bat app? I've read that some tweeks need to be done to the rom and/or settings but not exactly sure what to do. I am running the latest 2.25 all in one rom and my audio keeps dropping.

Thanks
dacoz
Old 03-15-2011, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started

Thanks for the tip.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development