PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: BELL

machold is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sense UI 2.5 (Fox Rom) Generic carrier sys 28002

Looks like a terrific ROM... can't get WiFi to connect? How to do it? Tried everything. WiFi Wiz sees network for a couple of seconds then disappears. I'm standing right beside the wireless modem.

Last edited by machold; 11-30-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

last question, does the sunshine animation work with this rom? on mystery and OMJ its really slow, on reeseboy's its fast, but no rays. how is it on this rom?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

No Programs page?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:30 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by machold View Post
No Programs page?

no sense 2.5 rom has a programs page. The HTC Leo (HD2) phone does not have a programs page. One will be added im sure to roms, but right now the best you can do is get a rom with liek 12 or 16 program blocks under the clock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

This ROM is VERY interesting, to say the least. Weather prog, how do I add cities, countries? from a database? with an editor? can I?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
This ROM is VERY interesting, to say the least. Weather prog, how do I add cities, countries? from a database? with an editor? can I?
scroll to weather, go to menu/add location. just type the city name and it will find the city/country in the database. select the one you want.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
scroll to weather, go to menu/add location. just type the city name and it will find the city/country in the database. select the one you want.
That's what I thought, but when I type the first letter, it kicks me out and goes to the Fox face page, says, HTC sense...?
Old 11-30-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
That's what I thought, but when I type the first letter, it kicks me out and goes to the Fox face page, says, HTC sense...?

soft reset and try again. Im not using Fox sense 2.5 right now, Im using NRG's 2.5 rom, so im not sure about that particular bug. soft reset usually fixes those types of things.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

soft-reset did it, thanks. How's NRG?
Old 11-30-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
soft-reset did it, thanks. How's NRG?
NRG is the best I've used so far. I got windows live to work, youtube works, the texting and emailing are good with no lag, weather updates great, best of all, titanium works awesome without any problems (not sure if you use titanium). The only bug is sunshine weather animation is slow, but every 2.5 sense rom I have used has that issue.

If this Fox ROM is working well for you, then stick with it, I have yet to try ti out, but so far NRG is the best with the least number of bugs.

I don't like 6.5.1 or 6.5.3 for various reasons, so I use 6.5 he has all versions of his roms for whatever you choose.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
sense ui 2.5 sys 28005