View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:10 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: sense UI 2.5 (Fox Rom) Generic carrier sys 28002

Quote:
Originally Posted by machold View Post
soft-reset did it, thanks. How's NRG?
NRG is the best I've used so far. I got windows live to work, youtube works, the texting and emailing are good with no lag, weather updates great, best of all, titanium works awesome without any problems (not sure if you use titanium). The only bug is sunshine weather animation is slow, but every 2.5 sense rom I have used has that issue.

If this Fox ROM is working well for you, then stick with it, I have yet to try ti out, but so far NRG is the best with the least number of bugs.

I don't like 6.5.1 or 6.5.3 for various reasons, so I use 6.5 he has all versions of his roms for whatever you choose.
This post has been thanked 1 times.