PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

I'm liking hits alot too, got the 6.5.1 rom with everything I use working great! Only graphical error I see with it is the landscape in the picutres and music tab, I get a big grey bar at the bottom. Wasnt getting that with the 6.5 ROM. everything else seems to be running pretty snappy!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Whoa, 6.5.1 is sweeeeet. SMS working fine with Sprint service and 1.03.09v verison radio... Will try mms in a few. Same bug with footprints (dunno what it even is lmao, but I get that failed to initiate camera error).

Edit: Tried sending a couple MMS messages inside htc sms but no bueno. It tries, but ends up failing.

Last edited by mmmdieselfumes; 11-14-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DIAM500
Carrier: telus

masterdoofus is a n00b

fantastic rom!! i love it.. im running 6.5.1 v1.2 (telus diamond)all day and its been fantastic, lots of bugs fixed etc. its also works great with opera 9.7b...
location data is sometimes spot on and sometimes it just generalizes my location down to my Provence. its probably a google thing not a rom thing just pointing it out.. SMS works great same with hotmail and other email... LOVE LOVE LOVE this rom.. its like having a whole new phone (light years ahead of anything telus can offer me)

way to go OMJ!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:19 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

hmm, looks like I need to make 2 new versions bare w/ me though, time is very limited

I really dont use MMS, so I dont know much about it. I've sent a few pix via picturemail in the past. so is MMS working for the Sprint people vis HTC messaging?

*edit* so I tried sending a pic via htc msg....it failed

For everyone else, how do you use it? ArcSoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
on the 21870. weather home page. there is a very slow down when the weather is sunny. but when the weather is cloudy effect no slow down.
yeah, that has been reported @ xda.....but the sunny animation is so purrrdy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
OMJ,

I tried your rom for the first time today and it was very nice and new looking. I did a quick flash this morning to try it and I couldn't send a text...I tried the htc disabler but still didn't work.

Do you have a cab for the older version 1.6 of youtube? For some reason I can never get version 2.6 working on cricket service.
sorry I have no cab for youtube, but I'm sure there's one around this site somewhere.

texting is working fine, maybe a bad flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunna10201 View Post
OMJ, I'm on Sprint, and this rom is working flawlessly. What's the updates between 11/9 and 11/12? Thanks again.
yeah, I've been meaning to update post #1, but here is some highlights;

-twitter page fixed
-Internet tab favs fixed
-new ported home screen
-new ported messaging screen
-new ported Photos screen
-new ported settings screen
-new ported people screen
-usb to pc popup fixed
-background4all tabs removed due to imcompatibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
Trying out 6.51 and loving it so far.
Anyone have a Soft reset cab? Didn't notice one built in.
it's in there, main start menu/psShutXP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
does it work on build 23504?
that was one of the reasons I stopped using the custom icons I had. I was having issues on 6.5.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I thought there would be a release. Poop. lol
sorry, working on it, cooking now....next week my schedule will give me more time to play

Last edited by OMJ; 11-14-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:29 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've attached the netcf3.5 that I've been using. 3.5 is already in the 6.5.1 builds, but it's still netcf 2.x in the COM2 6.5 builds. I usually just delete the netcf folder from the common folder in the SYS and drop in the netcf3.5 that is attached (of course sometimes I forget and then get the same errors and have to re-cook or cab install it ).

This package is for use when cooking a ROM and can be put in the SYS\Shared\Common folder after deleting the netcf folder that is there in COM2 builds.

thx bro
Old 11-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

I'm having problems connecting to wifi, I don't have a data connection and use my home wireless to do a few things, mainly update the gps, the past few updates (I have tried all the flavors of your roms) I haven't been able to connect to my home network, it tries and comes back and says unable to connect, never had a problem before, am I missing something in the 651 rom?

also, is there some way to fix the clock? when I goto the home screen, the clock initially shows the time that the phone was turned on, and then flips to the correct time, sometimes takes a second or two to actually see the correct time

thanks for the nice roms
Old 11-14-2009, 08:00 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

amarullz just released his latest VGA port, cookin it in the no HTC msg rom now

Quote:
009-11-14 Full VGA Ported Packages

Here the full packages updates, It contain all newest VGA ported manila files.

This day update:
Quote:
New Manila_Music (Full Ported)
I try to make it just look like original as I can, and didn't rescale any 3D elements ( It will reduce performance if I rescale it ), so the result is not bad... Also the rotation animation is so smooth ( Not as smooth as picture tab )

Ported Progress Report
Quote:
Manila_Core - Full Ported. but need some tweaks & reposition the dialog box (confirmation)

Manila_Calendar - Full Ported

Manila_Footprints - Untouched ( last thing & last priority, because it wasn't run properly in our device )

Manila_Home - Partial Ported. Need to re-porting the Launcher/Shortcut. Porting the citypicker, etc.

Manila_Internet - Full Ported, Will add some tweak to make it more useful for our device (Separated packages)

Manila_Mail - Full Ported

Manila_Message - Full Ported

Manila_Music - Full Ported, Need fix the reflection on rotation animations

Manila_People - 95% Ported, Need scrolling fix in contact picker (action type), and consistency of letter picker fontsize.

Manila_Photo - Full Ported (I don't want to touch this page )

Manila_Settings - Full Ported, But need to re-check it.

Manila_Stock - Untouched Yet

Manila_Twitter - Full Ported, But need to re-check + re-positioning the compose box it.

Manila_Weather - 90% Ported, Need to fix the scrolling on rearrange city & citypicker.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've attached the netcf3.5 that I've been using. 3.5 is already in the 6.5.1 builds, but it's still netcf 2.x in the COM2 6.5 builds. I usually just delete the netcf folder from the common folder in the SYS and drop in the netcf3.5 that is attached (of course sometimes I forget and then get the same errors and have to re-cook or cab install it ).

This package is for use when cooking a ROM and can be put in the SYS\Shared\Common folder after deleting the netcf folder that is there in COM2 builds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
thx bro
OMJ, I still had to install .net cf 3.5 into 6.5.1 to make a few things work properly. Kinda wierd but everything works great!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
OMJ, I still had to install .net cf 3.5 into 6.5.1 to make a few things work properly. Kinda wierd but everything works great!
same here, when I ran a cf util it said none was installed and had to manually install it
Old 11-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

OMJ thanks for your time bro. Sorry to seem impatient but I think you understand.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development