PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
funny u should mention. I searched after you asked about the task mgr. found one @ xda, installed via cab but it was acting funny. Mystery has it in his rom, so he gave me the pkg, I cooked a rom last night with it....it's seems pretty nice, and will be in my future 6.5.x roms.....thx
Quote:
New Opera 10 beta 2

http://www.opera.com/mobile/

looks like next update may be sooner than I thought, lol
Glad to hear you will be using the task manager and I look forward to the next build and Opera 10 B2. Your ROMs are incredibly stable and efficient, thanks for all of your hard work and contributions!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
New Opera 10 beta 2

So what do you have up your sleeve for the new release? Opera beta 2 and new Xperia task manager?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:50 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

OMJ, i just want to express one more time how impressed i am with the recent 21870 rom. I have been cooking for a while and produced some pretty decent Manila 2.1 roms for my self and even tried my hand at 2.5 without much luck. You have done a great job and i can honestly say that this may be the only rom i use for a while, that is of course unless something updated comes out but I can only see it getting better. Thanks again.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Does anyone know if we can just cab install the new Opera Beta 2? Will it install over Beta 1 or will it put an additional copy of Opera on our phone?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
New Opera 10 beta 2

For those wondering about the difference between beta1 and beta2 and bugs in beta2.

http://www.wmexperts.com/opera-mobil...-now-available
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
For those wondering about the difference between beta1 and beta2 and bugs in beta2.

http://www.wmexperts.com/opera-mobil...-now-available
Cool thanks bud..

Quote:
Does anyone know if we can just cab install the new Opera Beta 2? Will it install over Beta 1 or will it put an additional copy of Opera on our phone?
It will put an additional copy..

Last edited by omnicronx; 12-02-2009 at 12:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I installed Opera 10 Beta 2 to internal storage and it puts an additional copy of Opera on your phone. I set one of my shortcuts to the new version. If you go to the internet tab in manila it still opens up the Beta 1 version. So far it seems the update is minor but there are differences in the menu and I feel it is easier to click on links on a web page. Also scrolling has been fixed. It is easier to scroll down a page without it moving from left to right.

I'm sure OMJ will include the new version in his next release.

By the way. Does anyone know how to change the globe on the internet manila tab to the new Beta 2 version rather that Beta 1? Not a big deal but would be nice to figure out.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Cool thanks bud..

It will put an additional copy..

Thanks back at you.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

OMJ: Would you consider replacing the landscape version of FK2 with a version I ported? Attached is the layout file. All you gotta do is replace it in your kitchen.

I just think it would be cool. If not then that's fine but I love using landscape texting with this plus it is free.
Attached Files
File Type: txt skin-02-vga-land-01-eng.txt (3.4 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

OMJ, in your next release would it be possible to upgrade Google Maps to version 3.3?

http://www.wmexperts.com/google-maps...-items-desktop

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development