PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: 11-2 | ROM | WM 6.5 | Rhodium 2.1 || GadgetROM v1.95 || 21869

+1 for a Titanium only version with some cool Gadget mods.
I've been using indagrooves last Titanium only ROM with Spb MS3.5 and it's a fantastic combination.
There is still no better dialer/phone canvas than the one he uses.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond

Saturn2888 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Saturn,

Pls note that there is already a new 1.95a rom posted for Sprint that many, including myself, are finding very stable and robust.
Yep, I know that. Haven't put it on yet. I just want a final version really so I just need to patch after that. I hate setting up 3 push mail accounts, trying to type in my long usernames/passwords, getting activesync working with Google, and customizing my settings like getting rid of stocks, programs, and a bunch of other things on the TouchFlo3D screen.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
Yep, I know that. Haven't put it on yet. I just want a final version really so I just need to patch after that. I hate setting up 3 push mail accounts, trying to type in my long usernames/passwords, getting activesync working with Google, and customizing my settings like getting rid of stocks, programs, and a bunch of other things on the TouchFlo3D screen.
You need to use Sashimi It takes maybe 15 minutes to configure it the first time, then you just hit a button and it'll back up all your settings.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'll check it out. Do you have a direct link?
Old 11-07-2009, 03:14 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
You need to use Sashimi It takes maybe 15 minutes to configure it the first time, then you just hit a button and it'll back up all your settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
I'll check it out. Do you have a direct link?
Check it out here.
You'll have to register/login in order to download anything.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks, got it.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cricket

antbze is a n00b

when are u gonna put out tha cricket rom?
Old 11-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Eventually. I'm making sure that I get TF3D 2.1 where I want it before moving on. I wouldn't be satisfied with just adding a generic titanium build. It's gotta be skinned and modded...
good call, I just hope you don't switch to 6.5.1 either

looks great, can't wait to see the finished product.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:25 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
good call, I just hope you don't switch to 6.5.1 either

looks great, can't wait to see the finished product.
Even if I were to do that, I'd do it as a separate version.

FYI: The next version is coming along nicely, although I still want to see Calk's additions to the kitchen. Man the Rhodium dialer is a PITA to skin properly...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

TalonStrife is a n00b

First - Great rom Gadget. This was the first custom rom I tried. I have sampled many others since and none have lasted an hour before the GadgetRom was back on my phone. My battery drain is faster with this rom than others or stock. I've tweaked everything I can think of and can't figure out why, but it's not enough of an issue to give it up.

Second - I was wondering if anyone could help me out. One thing that's missing in this rom for me is the transcriber and I'm having trouble finding it. Apparently I'm the only one on the planet who actually used it. If anyone has a working .cab to reinstall the transcriber, could you post me a link please. I've looked all over and can't find a working one. Found a few that were possibly old versions or maybe not for VGA. So if anyone has a .cab for the original Diamond transcriber please help me out.

Last - If a .cab can be found, I'd recommend you guys give the transcriber a second try. It seems sketchy at first, but after you get used to it, and if you take the time to train it to your handwriting in options, it is by far the fastest input method. I can blow my gf away on her full qwerty touch pro.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development